PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator PARTS

vPro
August 22nd, 2016, 02:16 PM
I'm selling off some parts from a Clear Demonstrator Pilot Custom 823.
Having had problems sourcing parts for my Pilot Custom 823 (which eventually led to me purchasing a new pen), I know how difficult it is to source parts for this particular pen. Therefore I'm selling off the intact pieces from my Pilot Custom 823.
Cap: Excellent condition, very few microscratches (if any at all) - SOLD
Barrel: NOTE: Comes without the section and without the plunger mechanism. Great condition, very few microscratches. Some ink residue in the threads but I suppose these will clean out with thorough cleaning - SOLD
Defective Plunger + gold washer: The plunger techically still works, however, the blind cap won't screw on the back of the pen because the threads are worn. This issue developed after the previous owner used a metal TWSBI wrench to disassemble the pen and unfortunately damaged the metal threads of the plunger in the process, creating sharp metal edges that mesh with the plastic threads of the blind cap. That's what wore them down. Asking $15 for this.
Section: Black section with a gold ring - clean and presentable - SOLD

Pictures will follow if anybody shows interest :)

Prices can be discussed, especially if you're interesting in buying the entire pen. Shipping options are as follows:
Tracked shipping: $18
Untracked shipping: $7

I will be shippping from Denmark. Please contact me by sending a PM.

nic_v5
August 23rd, 2016, 11:52 AM
PM sent.

vPro
September 2nd, 2016, 09:57 AM
BUMP: Barrel reserved :)

vPro
September 4th, 2016, 09:20 AM
CAP and SECTION sold, thanks :)

vPro
September 10th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Bump

vPro
September 13th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Bump: Barrel and semi-defective plunger available! Taking offers :)

vPro
September 18th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Bump

gregamckinney
September 18th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Just wanted to add my complete satisfaction as a buyer of one of these parts. If you need a part for your 823 and it is listed FS here, do not hesitate buying from vPro!
Best Regards, greg

vPro
September 26th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Just wanted to add my complete satisfaction as a buyer of one of these parts. If you need a part for your 823 and it is listed FS here, do not hesitate buying from vPro!
Best Regards, greg

Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your part :)

Bump :) I'm open to negotiations.