PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc 149, Edison\Visconti and TWSBI up for grabs

pathwalker0
August 22nd, 2016, 11:17 PM
I am selling three pens and so bits today from my collection to fund another project. All pens come with original boxes and the Montblanc comes with papers as well.
All prices do not include shipping, shipping at buyers cost. But if you have a reasonable offer please send me a message.

First up is a Montblanc Limited Edition 149 Fountain Pen in Rose Gold 90th Anniversary with a Broad nib. This pen has been inked twice and is in new condition. I love the nib but the pen just does not sit right in my hand. Sorry to see this one go.

$650

Sold
Next up is an Edison Collier with a Visconti 23k Palladium Dreamtouch BB nib. I purchased this pen from another seller who sent the Nib to Mike Masuyama for a fantastic buttery smooth CI grind. The nib is nice but I am just not a fan of the PD nibs. My loss is your gain, as pen and nib look amazing together.

Sold
Last Pen up for grabs is a TWSBI Vac 700 with Franklin-Christoph Music Nib. I received this pen with a not so good nib and swapped it out for the music nib which is great but does not really fit into my collection.

Lastly I am also selling the two below items.

Kaweco Stainless Steel Broad Nib unit. Great nib just damaged body of the pen this came with.

$5

Sold
Faber-Castell Converter. Brand new never used. I got it with a pen that that already had a converter with it.

Sales final
Please send me a PM with any questions or offers.
Thank you for looking at this post.

McKool
August 25th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Sent you a PM Days ago and No response, No reply. How do you plan on selling anything when you're not attentive to your email and sales thread?

mandrbeck
August 25th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Any other pics of the Edison?

Ego Id Veto
August 25th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Also sent you a PM about the Edison, I'm keen! :)

FateOne
August 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Sent PM and payment for converter

pathwalker0
August 26th, 2016, 08:39 AM
My apologizes, I had a death in the family right after I posted this. I will respond and update the post shortly.

Thank you for your interest and understanding,

Pathwalker0

pathwalker0
August 27th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Writing sample for Montblanc added and post updated.

pathwalker0
August 29th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Prices reduced.

pathwalker0
September 1st, 2016, 09:57 PM
Updated