PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the right pen for me... these are not it.

MrClockWork
February 4th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I have posted these in the FT section but it is time to move them so I can find the right pen for me. All prices include shipping to your door. Will email any pics you want, just let me know.

Lamy Safari charcoal w/ silver EF nib. Clip is stretched out a little bit but I think you can take off the clip and fix that pretty easily. Pen has been a user for ~3months but I have taken care of it. Comes with Lamy converter but no box or papers. $30 PENDING

TWSBI Vac 700 Smoke EF nib. Comes with all of the original packaging. Some scratches on the center band but other than that it is in great shape. Comes with both the Bach and Jowo nibs. I have filledd it twice with Noodler's 54th and once with Noodler's Pecan and that is all that it has been used. $65

Noodler's Nib Creaper Flex pen in Poltergeist Pumpkin. I just can't seem to get the hang of this pen. $10 PENDING

I also have a few cheaper pens and ink samples that I will throw in with a purchase.

AndreasDavour
February 7th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Including shipping to Europe?

MrClockWork
February 10th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I would be willing to add shipping to Europe if you want

MrClockWork
February 10th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Price drop :)

jfsisler
February 11th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I
Noodler's Nib Creaper Flex pen in Poltergeist Pumpkin. I just can't seem to get the hang of this pen. $10

I'd be happy to take this one off your hands - I've been wanting to try a flex nib for a while. Let me know where to direct a payment by sending me a PM.

jfsisler
February 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=MrClockWork;15788]

Noodler's Nib Creaper Flex pen in Poltergeist Pumpkin. I just can't seem to get the hang of this pen. $10

I'd be happy to take this one off your hands - I've been wanting to find a cheap flex pen to see what I think about them. Just PM to let me know if you still have it and how to forward a payment.

ETA: Can't you tell how much I want it? Enough to post twice;)

MrClockWork
February 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Bump for the VAC