PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the US Virgin Islands

Jeaninef
February 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone

My name is Jeanine and I live in the Caribbean, I love fountain pens grew up using them in the french school system but lost the uniqueness of them when I moved to the US school system. I always love pens and fountain pens being my favorite, I can't wait to get this journey back to fine writing instrument again. I thought I was alone in this hobby but great to see so much more people in love with pens as me.

auto winder
February 6th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Welcome :)

KrazyIvan
February 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the Dark Side. The Caribbean sounds like a good place to be right now.

caribbean_skye
February 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Welcome welcome.

writingrav
February 6th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Welcome to Geekland

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

fountainpenkid
February 6th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Welcome!

Bogon07
February 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Hi Jeaninef and welcome.

Now I always associate Caribbean with the Caran d'Ache ink - CaribbeanSea. A great colour and bottle label.

caribbean_skye
February 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Now I always associate Caribbean with the Caran d'Ache ink - CaribbeanSea. A great colour and bottle label.

Well I chose this handle back in the early 90s because I am from the caribbean. I think I'm going to have to look up that ink colour and keep an eye out for it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

Augustinian
February 7th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hello everyone

My name is Jeanine and I live in the Caribbean, I love fountain pens grew up using them in the french school system but lost the uniqueness of them when I moved to the US school system. I always love pens and fountain pens being my favorite, I can't wait to get this journey back to fine writing instrument again. I thought I was alone in this hobby but great to see so much more people in love with pens as me.

Welcome "Into the light". We are the "Creative minority" of the world these days.... and that Creative minority hust got more colorful. Welcome, welcome. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!