PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Fisher of Pens Celluloid Custom w/ 14k Cursive Italic

heymatthew
August 30th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Hello all,
Looking to continue the culling of the herd. Up for sale is a custom from Fisher of Pens in a long since discontinued and increasingly harder-to-find gray/silver/black celluloid. It's an absolutely beautiful material, but I'm not using the pen at all these days so I'd like it to go to a good home. It has been inked twice. and used a couple dozen times at my office at work.

The barrel is a vintage celluloid which is beautiful and it has a translucent gray (smoke demonstrator) grip section, ink window and finials. This pen uses a standard cartridge or converter or can be eyedropper filled. The nib is from Carolina Pen Company and has his logo, but it's a very smooth, crisp, fine cursive italic 14k two-tone nib. Looks awesome and writes wonderfully. I pulled this from a CPC pen as I don't super love italics so it's on this guy as part of the herd thinning.

I'd like to get $260 shipped anywhere in the US for this or best offer. I paid more than that for this pen with a steel nib so I think it's a pretty fair deal. But I'm open to offers and suggestions as well as trades, although cash is preferred.

**EDIT**

I've had a few questions about what I'd look for in a trade and I came up with the following (cash to or from where necessary):

Pelikan M405/605 (EF or F Nib)
Visctonti Homo Sapiens Steel Age (EF or F Nib)
Montegrappa Mule Rollerball Pen (Not interested in the FP Version)
Delta Momo Rollerball Pen (Not interested in the FP Version)
Sailor Full-Size Pens (M or B Nib, Especially Demonstrators)
Pilot Custom Heritage 743, 912, etc. (M or B Nib)
Franklin Christoph Models 20, P66 (Ice or Demonstrators, EF or F Nib)
Edison Menlo, Mina, Pearl (EF or F Nib, Especially Demonstrators or Tortoise-style Acrylics)
Shawn Newton Moody, Gibby, etc. (EF or F Nib)
Pilot Falcon (Resin) with SM Nib
Vintage Pilot Capless (Faceted, M Nib)
Not interested in: Lamy, Platinum, TWSBI
Interesting Rollerballs (They're especially well-suited to my workplace so I like them over FPs sometimes)
Open to others as well... Shoot me offers in a similar price bracket and we'll chat...

PM with questions or offers. Better photos available if y'all need them!

Best,
Matthew

heymatthew
August 30th, 2016, 03:00 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160830/312e7b50b10314a02c4df0525bf7671b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160830/e8847ab4222fecbe04f064d0ad636491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heymatthew
August 31st, 2016, 09:29 AM
Bumpity...