PDA

View Full Version : More reasonably priced pens, various filling systems, steel and 14k nibs

dsolmei
September 2nd, 2016, 08:19 PM
Hello All,

I need to thin the pen herd. Many of these pens are a good, cheap way to get into vintage pens. Here they are:

1 - Parker 45, broad point steel nib (juicy), cartridge-converter, used -- $21
2 - Sheaffer imperial (gold filled), fine point 14k nib, cartridge-converter filler, used -- $65
3 - Esterbrook J, medium point steel nib (#9668), lever filler, restored (looks new) -- $40
4 - Parker vacumatic major, fine point 14k nib, restored vacumatic filler, excellent barrel clarity (no ambering) -- $65
5 - Parker vacumatic major, fine point 14k nib, restored vacumatic filler, some small dings on the blind cap and a little loss of plating to the metal -- $50
6 - Sheaffer balance oversize, fine point lifetime 14k nib (excellent writer), restored lever filler, one small ding at the top of the cap -- $125
7 - Karas kustoms ink in raw aluminum, medium point steel nib, cartridge-converter filler, like new -- $65
8 - Bexley imperial purple swirl, medium point steel nib (JoWo #6), cartridge-converter filler, new -- $65
9 - Pilot hi-tec-c coleto multipen, holds 4 refills (comes with partially used orange and red ink refill in the barrel, 5 unopened ink refills, mechanical pencil refill, and unopened package of Pentel mechanical pencil leads) -- $15
10 - Sheaffer no-nonsence calligraphy set, new old stock, unopened (fine, medium, and broad italic nibs come with the set) -- $20

Cartridge-converter filling pens will come with their respective converter.
All lever fillers and vacumatic fillers were restored within the last 1 - 2 years. Their filling mechanisms are in working order.
All pens are in good, writing condition.

Shipping is included in the price. I will ship to folks in the continental US only.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Reasonable offers will be considered.

--dsolmei

dsolmei
September 3rd, 2016, 04:47 PM
The Karas Customs ink is on hold.

dsolmei
September 3rd, 2016, 10:51 PM
The Karas Kustoms ink is sold.

dsolmei
September 4th, 2016, 10:42 AM
The silver pearl vacumatic (#5) is sold.