PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Impressions - two models - Medium Nibs

Woody
September 5th, 2016, 02:06 PM
The Pilot Impression was the model prior to the Pilot 74. The difference between the two was the beautiful celluloid that the Impression demonstrated. These two great pens have very smooth Medium Japanese nibs - and both use the large Pilot Con converters. These pens are in extremely good condition and have been used very sparingly. My asking price is $100 US each, or both pens for $180 US.
The Pilot Impression came in 4 different celluloids - two of which are being offered today.
This pen(s) will be shipped to you insured from Canada to anywhere in North America. The price includes shipping for additional savings. My collection has been centered around North American pen turners - which is why I'm offering these delightful writers at this time. Please PM for details - paypal is the preferred method of payment. ~Bill~

dr.grace
September 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
PM sent.

Woody
September 5th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Both impressions are sold pending payment. Thanks very much for all interested.

Bill

Woody
September 6th, 2016, 08:06 AM
And sold. Thanks so much for the interest. I'll make a point of remembering all. This is my first venture taking pics outside. Worked rather well with an overcast sky. (all except the mosquitoes)

penwash
September 6th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Man these went fast.
I'm sad to miss beautiful celluloid pens like these, but my paypal account thank you :applause: