PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Carolina Pen Company Blue Nebula Fountain Pen

heymatthew
September 8th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Hello all,
Adding another to the list of pens to go... This is the first custom pen I ever got and I wrote about it extensively on my blog at nibandink.com. It's a great little pen and I was present as it was being made. It's made from Jonathon's blue nebula material with a matte black ebonite section.

This pen uses a number 6 JOWO nib unit. I have a silver or ruthenium medium nib for it or, if you're feeling REALLY spunky, I have a 2-tone BB nib that has had some damage to it, but still functions flawlessly (I think maybe the tines were straightened at some point?). The pen uses a cartridge or converter (converter included) and posts deeply for a very comfortable writing length.

The only reason I'm selling is to get him to make me something else with Urushi.

Asking $150 shipped in the US OBO with either of the steel nibs or $200 with the gold nib ($225 if you want both a steel nib AND the gold nib). I have a Karas Kustoms pen for sale in the boards as well and if you buy both, I'll knock off 15% of the total price.

Please PM or email with questions or concerns or offers. No trades, please!

Best,
Matthew

mandrbeck
September 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Cleared my inbox just now. Pm sent

dowales
September 8th, 2016, 02:25 PM
wow, and I thought I was timely good luck with the pen