PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sailor Pro Gear (Full Size) & Platinum 3776 Sai w/ Italic Nib

heymatthew
September 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM
BOTH PENS ARE SOLD!!!! Tapatalk won't let me mark the listing as such and I don't have access to a computer until I return to work on Monday.

Hello all,
Cutting two more from the herd this week:

1. First up is a Sailor Pro Gear (Full Size) in black with Rhodium trim and a BEAUTIFUL two-tone Medium Sailor nib. This one's actually stinging a little to let go of, but I've just got too many pens laying around unused and I could use the cash. The nib writes amazingly well and the pen itself is in excellent condition with very few signs of normal use. No abuse!

I don't know if I still have the original box or not, but I'll package it well for safe transit. It does include the converter.

Asking $150 $135 shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

SOLD 2. Next is a Platinum 3776 Sai (limited edition) with an italic grind. I originally had this ground from a broad to a medium cursive italic by Dan Smith, but it was a little sharp for me for daily writing so I sent it to Mark Bacas and he softened it up a bit. It's now somewhere between a stub and an italic and writes wonderfully. It's a nice, solid, medium. The pen is in excellent condition with all original documentation and box. SOLD

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

shenel
September 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
PM Sent

heymatthew
September 14th, 2016, 04:36 AM
Sai is sold. Sailor still available! Open to reasonable offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heymatthew
September 15th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Bump

stub
September 15th, 2016, 09:50 AM
If both are sold please mark the add as sold in Thread Tools

heymatthew
September 15th, 2016, 10:02 AM
If both are sold please mark the add as sold in Thread Tools

Both are not sold. The Sailor is still available.

stub
September 15th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Ah, it wasn't clear that the sold applied to the second and not the first pen. Now it is. Thanks.

I've literally had both those pens and both had the exact same nibs and both were excellent. I am tempted to re-aquire the PG.

Best of luck with the sale.

heymatthew
September 15th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Ah, it wasn't clear that the sold applied to the second and not the first pen. Now it is. Thanks.

I've literally had both those pens and both had the exact same nibs and both were excellent. I am tempted to re-aquire the PG.

Best of luck with the sale.

Sorry for any confusion!!! Shoot me a message if you're interested in the ProGear! :)

heymatthew
September 16th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Price drop on the Sailor.

stub
September 16th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Is it the I or the II?

heymatthew
September 16th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Is it the I or the II?

Version I.

jar
September 16th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Is the Pro Gear resin or ebonite?

heymatthew
September 16th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Is the Pro Gear resin or ebonite?

Resin.

alan1947
September 17th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Is the sailor still available and what's your lowest price.

heymatthew
September 17th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Is the sailor still available and what's your lowest price.

It is still available. $135 is already pretty low, but I'd consider dropping it another $5 or so.

Let me know!

heraclitus682
September 17th, 2016, 07:09 AM
That's a crazy good price. Wish I had the cash.

edmoore
September 17th, 2016, 08:15 AM
PM sent

heymatthew
September 18th, 2016, 10:34 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

penwash
September 18th, 2016, 10:35 AM
If it's sold, then please mark the thread as SOLD.
Thank you!

heymatthew
September 18th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Thank you!

If you read the very first line of the original post, I put that they're sold and stated why I couldn't mark it as SOLD. Tapatalk doesn't allow it and I don't have access to a computer until tomorrow as I left my laptop at work to finish a large upload.

But thanks for calling me out.

penwash
September 18th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Thank you!

If you read the very first line of the original post, I put that they're sold and stated why I couldn't mark it as SOLD. Tapatalk doesn't allow it and I don't have access to a computer until tomorrow as I left my laptop at work to finish a large upload.

But thanks for calling me out.

I didn't read the first line of the original post. My apology!