PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M805 Etched Demonstrator

heymatthew
September 15th, 2016, 11:59 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello all,
This is a relist from several months ago of my Pelikan M805 Etched Demonstrator (the names of the pen parts are etched into the barrel which is super cool). This pen has been used VERY lightly. Here's the story: Initially, my 805 had an issue with the lettering missing some of the white fill so I sent it in to Pelikan and they replaced everything but the nib (which I held on to per their request). So this is, in effect, a once-inked Pelikan M805 Etched Demonstrator with all original box and documentation.

I had originally listed this with the defect, had two interested parties, the sale fell through (both times) and so I took that opportunity to have the pen replaced and am now relisting it.

The pen is in mint condition and has only been inked with Pelikan Edelstein Topaz (I will include this ink with the sale of the pen as the bottle is about 85% full and is a great color with this pen). The nib is a smooth Medium. Maybe a little on the dry side for a Pelikan, but a great daily writer. Box and documents are included. Still under warranty per Pelikan. The only reason I'm selling is that I just got a $1K bill for new tires on my truck and I could use the cash more than I can use this pen.

I'm asking $500 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. I'll pay for any PayPal and shipping fees. I'd prefer not to ship internationally as this is a high dollar item and USPS insurance stops at the border (found this out the hard way).

Please PM or email with questions or offers! No trades, please.

Thanks,
Matthew

rubendh
September 15th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Nice pen! Good luck selling it.

I've seen different posts saying ' xx dollars OBO'. What does the OBO mean?

heymatthew
September 15th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Nice pen! Good luck selling it.

I've seen different posts saying ' xx dollars OBO'. What does the OBO mean?

"OBO" means "Or Best Offer." Basically, the price is negotiable.

Best,
Matthew