PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a New Member

Brush&Quill
February 11th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Greetings, Fellow Geeks!
Just getting into Fountain Pens again, after many years. Used one exclusively (well... except for math) all through school, and now I'm rediscovering them with a vengeance. Have collected quite a lot of entry-level pens in a short time, in my enthusiasm, and would now like to slow down and arm myself with a little knowledge before I try to collect some slightly more pricey ones. I also need to learn more about the care and feeding of the ones I have!
Cheers!

Tracy Lee
February 12th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Welcome B & Q, I predict you will really enjoy the forum, really learn a lot while having fun, and be really broke implementing everything you learn! :-) Happy writing, look for the InCoWriMo thread and join the letter writing frenzy. It's never too late.

writingrav
February 12th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Welcome to Geekland!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

fountainpenkid
February 12th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Welcome!

caribbean_skye
February 12th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Welcome welcome.

I still remember having to use my fp for maths class.

KrazyIvan
February 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the Dark Side Rebecca.

Augustinian
February 12th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!!

Greetings, Fellow Geeks!
Just getting into Fountain Pens again, after many years. Used one exclusively (well... except for math) all through school, and now I'm rediscovering them with a vengeance. Have collected quite a lot of entry-level pens in a short time, in my enthusiasm, and would now like to slow down and arm myself with a little knowledge before I try to collect some slightly more pricey ones. I also need to learn more about the care and feeding of the ones I have!
Cheers!

Bogon07
February 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Hi Brush&Quill and welcome to the FPG forum.

That is an interesting dog for your avatar. Is it a wolfhound or a lurcher ?

Lane
February 18th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Hello and welcome! Is that a Scottish Deerhound in your avatar???

Greg Minuskin
February 21st, 2013, 10:07 PM
Welcome! You will find the folks here at the FP Geeks really a great place to be, and if you need any nib work, I would love to hear from you!

Greg Minuskin
www.gregminuskin.com
greg@gregminuskin.com

southpaw52
February 22nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Greetings and welcome to FPGeeks.