PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Two nice writers!

Sailor Kenshin
February 12th, 2013, 08:11 AM
These two fountain pens must go to make room for new ones!

1. Hero 616 'Luck Boby,' possibly a special edition. The matte silvertone body is stamped with a few jaunty cartoonlike characters, and the contrast with the black section is unique. Smooth hooded nib, typical squeeze-type Hero filler, but smaller size than the regular 616. Different clip, too, curved and elegant. A fun pen for someone young at heart who appreciates an excellent writer. Very light use. No box. *$15 shipped, Paypal, CONUS only.

2. This Doctor pen is a smooth and slinky writer. A slim pen with a small, pretty silvertone nib and black section, it would be perfect for slipping into a purse, bag or journal. Squeeze-type filler. The picture can't properly capture its deep, glowing tortoiseshell finish! Very light use. No box. *$20 shipped, Paypal, CONUS only.

Both are excellent writers and use bottled ink only. The Doctor in particular writes so smooth I am reluctant to let it go, but slim pens are not for me.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8384/8465548272_a5877e64fe_z.jpg

I hope both go to a good home. *PM me for details. *Thanks.

Saintpaulia
February 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM
The Doctor is the hooded one? Sorry I don't know a Hero when I see it.

Sailor Kenshin
February 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM
The Hero is the silver pen. The hooded one. The Doctor is the deep tortoise finish, with the not-hooded nib.