PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M1000 M with CI mod

zaddick
September 21st, 2016, 03:42 PM
For sale today is a lightly used Pelikan M1000 with an M - CI and a reasonable ink flow. The original M nib has a Cursive Italic modification by an unknown nibsmith (it came to me already modified and misaligned). It gives great line variation and has a decent amount of feedback. Much of the original blob of tipping that is common to these M1000 nibs has been removed so the sweet spot is smaller than on a typical stub or regular M. I also had the ink flow moderated by a pro so it has an actual medium flow. (I have always found previous M1000 nibs to be fire hoses that put too much ink onto the paper for my tastes.) So if you are looking for an M nib that has a reasonable flow and lots of line variation with feedback, this could be the pen for you.

The rest of the pen is a standard green striped M1000. The cap top has one chick. There are very minimal surface scratches as expected from light use (but not abuse). I can take any pictures you want of the pen to address specific concerns. The piston is smooth and operates as expected. I am only selling this pen as I am looking to fund a custom pen purchase and I have other M1000 sized pens already. I have the boxes and papers somewhere, but that will add to the shipping cost if you want them as I have to go up in size for the box since it is an older large box.

I am asking $380 shipped in the US priority mail w/o the box. International shipping is feasible at an extra cost. Questions are welcomed. Please PM for more info, pictures or to secure the pen.

zaddick
September 28th, 2016, 09:37 AM
bump

Paul-H
September 29th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Some photos would be a help