PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Delata IT Oversize demo - #8 F nib - button filler

zaddick
September 21st, 2016, 03:47 PM
I am selling my Delta Oversized IT demonstrator with a #8 sized F nib. The pen is in good condition with a few signs of usage. It is a button filler and works great. It is a smooth writer and a thick but not heavy pen… good for long writing sessions. It is about 140MM in length.

As this is a used demo pen, there is ink in the section. Right now it is dried out. This is completely normal and not a defect in the pen. There is also an imperfection (at least to me) in the cap lip that is not a chip or crack, but looks like a manufacturing issue. The rubber sac is working fine but has discolored with age and use. Normally you would not see this, but it is a demo.

These pens were something like $900 new. I do not have boxes and papers. I am asking $275 shipped in the US. (For other countries, contact me.) These do not come up often so if you like demo pens it may be for you. You get a lot of nib for the money. Contact me with questions or for any photos.

zaddick
September 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
bump

zaddick
October 26th, 2016, 05:12 PM
bump

rubendh
October 27th, 2016, 04:16 AM
no pictures?

zaddick
October 27th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Anyone interested inteh pen, please send me a PM with your email and I am happy to share pics. Loading them here is a bit of a pain for me.