PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin-Christoph, OMAS, and Pilot

dylim1
September 24th, 2016, 12:49 PM
I have three pens up for sale. All pens purchased will come with a free random ink sample. If you buy more than 1 pen, price can be slightly negotiated. Price is for CONUS shipping. Shipping at cost outside of CONUS. Offers will be considered.

1. Franklin-Christoph Model 19 (Broad Stub Nib) - Sold shipped and insured
Black acrylic with king’s gold color bands. The nib is an unbranded JOWO broad nib that is custom ground to 0.8mm. Very smooth stub and good line variation. Great value. However, there's a slight chip on the threads. Hence, the lower price. Though it doesn't affect how the cap seals or the comfort of holding the pen and writing. The pen still seals well and the nib doesn't dry up. Converter and box included.
If you want, additional Franklin-Christoph EF nib unit for extra $10 and/or additional Franklin-Christoph F nib unit for extra $15.

2. Omas Old Style Paragon (Fine Nib) - Sold shipped and insured
Dark blue OMAS cotton resin body. Piston Filler. Smooth nib and piston. No box. Will be packed securely.

3. Pilot Custom 74 (FM nib) - $95 shipped and insured
Blue demonstrator. Near mint. Inked a couple of times. Unique nib that is not normally found on a demonstrator Custom 74 in US. Comes with Con-70 converter. No box. Will be packed safely in a tube.

Let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

blopplop
September 24th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Just curious how to access the photos.

TIA,
Dave

dylim1
September 24th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Just click the words. Those are links. Thanks.

mandrbeck
September 24th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Nothing comes up when I click the links. Never mind. Working now.

dylim1
September 24th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Sorry about it. It used to work when I did it. It seems like Google has changed something in how it works. I've uploaded the photos right here in the thread. Thanks all.

dylim1
October 2nd, 2016, 06:47 PM
Bump

dylim1
October 12th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Franklin Christoph sold.

dylim1
October 13th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Omas sold.