PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin -Christoph p66 solid ice

mandrbeck
September 25th, 2016, 06:48 PM
FC p66 solid ice. I have been using it as an eye dropper. It's a wonderful pen, but there is another pen that I really want. I've had this pen for about two months. As with all eyedroppers, it has slight staining on the threads and the base of the reservoir. I don't have the proper cleaning tools, but I've been told this comes out with good cleaning and/or bleach. Of course you may plan to use similar color ink and it won't bother you. I am keeping the nib that is currently on this pen, so I will give you four buying options.

Option 1: body only $105 shipped. Note this does not come with FC pouch
Option 2: body only with FC leather pouch $120 shipped
Option 3: body with nib described below, but no pouch. $200 shipped.
Option 4: body with a 14k FC medium tuned by Dan Smith and FC leather pouch $215 shipped.
I have this nib listed for sale separately for $100.

Please note, the nib you will be receiving is mint. To buy a new FC 14k #6 nib is $115. Once you add the cost of shipping and the cost of customization, you are looking at around $150 for the nib alone. Options 3 and 4 are clearly the best deal, but 1 and 2 will allow you to pick your own nib and save a couple bucks. This model is sold out online, but I'm sure it will be back at some point. I'm only selling this pen because I am outgrowing my pen cabinet and need the space.

mandrbeck
September 26th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Price drop

mandrbeck
September 27th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Final price drop.

mandrbeck
September 29th, 2016, 07:14 AM
New price and option. Prices are firm at this point. If you want the body and nib and can live without the pouch, it's $200 shipped.