PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Visconti HomoSapiens Bronze Age Maxi

mandrbeck
September 26th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Gorgeous pen. Fine nib. Purchased last spring. On second inking. Truly a work of art. I may end up changing my mind about selling it. My only problem is the nib is a fine and I prefer wider nibs. Otherwise this is close to the perfect pen.

$450 shipped CONUS

Alchemist
September 26th, 2016, 07:41 AM
I also recently purchased a Bronze Age fine, and agree it's nearly the perfect pen. I love the fine nib, as it's very wet and soft. I'm struggling with keeping such an expensive pen that I don't feel comfortable taking to work. Very fair price.

mandrbeck
September 26th, 2016, 02:30 PM
You know you are right. I keep going and back and forth on whether I want to sell this or not. I think if it goes unsold after a couple days I'll end up keeping it.

Scooby921
September 27th, 2016, 05:40 AM
I also recently purchased a Bronze Age fine, and agree it's nearly the perfect pen. I love the fine nib, as it's very wet and soft. I'm struggling with keeping such an expensive pen that I don't feel comfortable taking to work. Very fair price.
It's a pretty sturdy / solid pen. I've taken mine to work every day since I bought it. It lives in a multi-pen case and sits on my desk, so I'm not too worried about it getting dropped and injured. Being volcanic rock I'm not overly worried that using it will hurt it.

You know you are right. I keep going and back and forth on whether I want to sell this or not. I think if it goes unsold after a couple days I'll end up keeping it.If I didn't already have a steel age with a fine nib you'd have sold it already :). Good luck with the sale.

mandrbeck
September 27th, 2016, 06:33 AM
If it doesn't sell today I will keep it

mandrbeck
September 27th, 2016, 09:42 AM
On hold pending payment.