PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at, or coming to the LA Pen Show?

Pendora
February 14th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Hello,
Im at the Pen Show now, setting up in the morning and was just wondering how many pen geeks I will meet this year. If youre in the area, please stop by my booth and introduce yourself. Ill be against the wall in the mail showroom. Look for my Pendora banner on the wall and come shake hands. Im always up for making new friends........plus Ive got LOTS of cool stuff.

Michelle
www.PendoraPens.com

KrazyIvan
February 15th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Have fun, I wish I was there.

caribbean_skye
February 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM
To echo KI's comment, I wish I was going to be there also. Maybe in a future year. Have a great show!

Jon Szanto
February 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Michelle, it was great meeting you over the past couple of days. Everything made it safely home (pen tray liners, miscellaneous small items) and now I can decompress from the experience. You had a nice assortment of pens and related items, hope the madhouse today does well for you!

Pendora
February 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks Jon, I really enjoy my banter with forum-folks but its so much nicer when theres a face to the name. Im glad you had a great time, but was bummed you couldnt stay for the actual show. It was mad-packed-crazy but there was so much more to see (from all the vendors, myself included) on Sunday than there was on trader-days. Maybe next year..... Glad you liked the pen trays. These are a new item Im promoting so I was glad to see them sellign with positive feedback from the show.

Michelle, it was great meeting you over the past couple of days. Everything made it safely home (pen tray liners, miscellaneous small items) and now I can decompress from the experience. You had a nice assortment of pens and related items, hope the madhouse today does well for you!

Jon Szanto
February 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Oh, that's ok, Michelle. Not sure what you put out, but I was at Sunday last year, and the emphasis was much more modern and pens I wasn't that interested in. I'm thinking next year I'll stay all four days. Might mean turning down some work, but what the hell!

As for the trays, I'll post a pic once I put a couple together with the boxes. Later in the Spring...