PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS Cross pens

Linkinyeah
October 1st, 2016, 11:18 PM
I am wanting to trade three Cross pens that I have had for a while, but have never carried daily. They all have no major scratches, other than the usual micro scratches. I would like to trade for rollerball/rollerballs that use the Pilot G2 refill (would really like Karas Kustoms, Tactile Turn, and maybe some nice Retro 51's) or a mid range fountain pen for all 3 (TWSBI, gently used Lamy 2000, Kaweco Lilliput, etc). I am open to other options, so if interested please pm me. Thanks

This is a Cross Epic Rollerball. I couldn't find much info on the Internet about this pen, but what I did find says the cap and barrel are brass, but I can't confirm. The gel ink refill is empty.

This is a Cross ATX Executive Companion Sage Satin Matte Green and Polished Appointments Selectip Gel Ink Rollerball Pen. There is lots of life left in this gel ink refill.

This is a Cross Townsend Century Medalist Ballpoint with 23K gold plated appointments. This is the most valuable of the three pens. It has a broad refill in it now.

Linkinyeah
October 16th, 2016, 02:02 PM
ATX has been traded, but the other two still available. I am open to any kind of trade; ink, rollerballs, user grade fountain pens.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Linkinyeah
October 16th, 2016, 02:03 PM
I am possibly interested in trading for stationary as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk