PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI Vac Mini

fountainpenkid
October 4th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Hi all,

My Vac Mini has been getting little to no use, so I'd like to give it to someone indefinitely who will actually use it. OK--maybe in a few months or years I'll want it back, so consider it an extended trial. It has a smooth and moderately wet F nib, unadjusted. I would prefer to send it within the Continental US, but feel free to inquire regardless. :) If interested, let me know via EMAIL at dabantur@gmail.com.

Update 11/12: The pen has made its way to two forum members who have enjoyed trying it. It's now up for grabs again, and will be sent from US address of current participant.

Thanks!

Hawk
October 4th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Wow, what a tremendous offer for someone who is considering purchasing one. If I got it, I wouldn't want to return it, my nature.

BearCWY
October 10th, 2016, 10:32 PM
I would love to try it out, I don't have any modern pens. Ooops sorry I missed that it was already taken.

fountainpenkid
November 12th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Bump! The first two participants have had their fill, I hope others will as well. If you're outside the U.S, shipping arrangements are on you.

a note: This pen has been found to experience the ink starvation issue that a few have reported (including Stephen Brown, who talks about it in his review). It's not really clear what causes it in some people's pens, and it doesn't always happen--it seems to depend on the speed and duration of one's writing.