PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTB: Ranga Ebonite Pen

DavidtheGnome
October 5th, 2016, 10:54 PM
or similar contemporary design- my main interest is trying ebonite vs the acrylic or brass lacquer pens I am used to.

Jon Szanto
October 6th, 2016, 12:21 AM
There are many ebonite pens offered by Peyton Street Pens, including models made specifically for them. Take a look at their Ranga page (http://www.peytonstreetpens.com/range-indian-ebonite.html). Great people to do business with, and you'll be assured of a good quality pen.

gbryal
October 6th, 2016, 09:34 AM
or similar contemporary design- my main interest is trying ebonite vs the acrylic or brass lacquer pens I am used to.

If you like a good-sized but lightweight pen, the ebonite Ranga Model 8 from PSP is awesome. I was just writing with my black bakul one last night and thinking, why don't I write with this more.

Jobesmirage
October 6th, 2016, 09:09 PM
If you want I have an ASA Sniper that I can part with that has an JoWo EF nib

mtnbiker62
October 7th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I have a Ranga Soquel pen that I'd be willing to let you try. It is a little slim for my liking, but it is a sweet writer, so I'm on the fence about selling it. It was one of the Peyton Street pens that is fitted with an Eversharp 14k flexy nib. It is Red Ripple ebonite. If you wanted to try it, we could work out a short term pen swap or something like that. Let me know if you are interested.

Randall
mtnbiker62