PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc 142 with shipping

david1600
February 16th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Hello, I have for sale beautiful early Montblanc Meisterstuck 142 dating from about 1950 with the early ‘50s feed, black celluloid, gold plated trim, piston filler with wonderful two-tone M nib.The pen is in very good condition,few scrathces and no cracks or dents.Piston works properly loading fully ink. The nib is smooth and has some flexiness, imprints are perfect and the clip is firm. Ink window in green/olive has nice stripes and allows you to quick check ink level.

fountainpenkid
February 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
would you take $190 shipped to the U.S?

(I'm not promising anything ;))

david1600
February 23rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
sorry not available anymore

bluejay
February 24th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I'm wondering if its ever available lol.

fountainpenkid
February 25th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I was actually surprised, as it took a couple days for this one to go. If you see a pen listed that you want, take it first thing, as I think David might not update the sale immediately, often leading to a let down on a pen that looks like it is still available.

Saintpaulia
February 25th, 2013, 05:18 PM
It would be nice to close this listing. That "disappears it" from this forum doesn't it? or is that only FPN?

fountainpenkid
February 25th, 2013, 05:29 PM
It would be nice to close this listing. That "disappears it" from this forum doesn't it? or is that only FPN?

That's only on FPN...which has its weird classifieds system which doesn't allow you to look back...I think it is nice to see past prices.