PDA

View Full Version : Question...

christof
October 13th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Can someone explain me the meaning of "Rep Power"??
Thanks for your help in advance.
C.

jar
October 13th, 2016, 09:09 AM
I actually found some info though I still don't understand it. In the drop downs, look under Community and there is a Reputation Board.

christof
October 13th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Thank you. I found it but don't understand...
C

jar
October 13th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Thank you. I found it but don't understand...
C

Me three.

carlos.q
October 13th, 2016, 10:07 AM
I also don't understand. :noidea:

Jon Szanto
October 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
I think it is some absurd sort of way to give credibility to a member, or trash them. I don't pay it any attention at all. The worst part about it is that it is anonymous, so that spineless people can give negative reputation points, you have no idea who did it, and no way of appealing it to the administration.

An administration that doesn't appear to answer repeated queries, even about this very subject. What can I say?

Hawk
October 13th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Can someone explain me the meaning of "Rep Power"??
Thanks for your help in advance.
C.

You must be good since I'm just a 3 and you are a 7. So far I'm the lowest... If I don't know what it means then it doesn't matter.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 01:52 AM
I think it is some absurd sort of way to give credibility to a member, or trash them. I don't pay it any attention at all. The worst part about it is that it is anonymous, so that spineless people can give negative reputation points, you have no idea who did it, and no way of appealing it to the administration.

An administration that doesn't appear to answer repeated queries, even about this very subject. What can I say?
The reputation board is a method of saying you either like something that a user has said or done on the forum, or you don't.

When you give another user positive reputation, you increase their total score by the number of reputation score points you currently have. If you leave someone neutral reputation then you give them zero, and if you leave someone negative reputation you deduct one point from their total. So if you left someone positive reputation, their number of points would increase by 7.

However, apart from their total number of points increasing or decreasing, this doesn't seem to reflect in their current reputation level. So I'm not sure how many points are needed to change their reputation score.

It isn't anonymous, because you know which user has left what reputation for which other user, and you can add a note to the reputation comment.

if you mean that it is anonymous in that only 'user names' are shown and you don't know the real name of the person, then maybe that is sometimes true. As an example, when SammyO left you positive reputation for one of your posts, we know his real name and yours. So it is not completely 'anonymous.'

SammyO has highlighted something in there that now applies, and that is one particular user can only leave any sort of reputation comment for another particular user once.

So if you like something that someone has said, you can add reputation for it, but you can never leave anymore reputation for that user. Ever.

Eric doesn't respond to questions about it. So you have to try and work out how it all works for yourself.

Reputation automatically increases by one at every annual 'anniversary' of the day that you joined the forum.

christof
October 14th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Thank you for explaining Chrissy. This helps to understand.
Is there a search function to find the single comments?
C.

Jon Szanto
October 14th, 2016, 02:01 AM
It isn't anonymous, because you know which user has left what reputation for which other user, and you can add a note to the reputation comment. if you mean that it is anonymous in that only 'user names' are shown and you don't know the real name of the person, then maybe that is sometimes true. As an example, when SammyO left you positive reputation for one of your posts, we know his real name and yours. So it is not 'anonymous.'

No, I specifically meant that, at one point, someone neg rated me, and I could not find a single place to find out who was responsible. Naturally, all I mean is "forum user name", not their RealWorld name. When I look at the screen that says "Latest Reputation Received", I see a list of a few instances, only one or two that have comments, and absolutely no information as to who submitted the rep vote. *That* is why I called it anonymous. If there is some other place to be looking, that is news to me. Also shows how obtuse the system is.

As I said, it doesn't matter to me at all, but it would be interesting to have some clarity.

Forget all that. After, what - 5 or 6 or something years? - I finally found the Rep Board in the drop downs. What nonsense.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Christof, They show up on the reputation board. Accessed by looking under the Community tab

christof
October 14th, 2016, 02:09 AM
[QUOTE=Chrissy;185345] When I look at the screen that says "Latest Reputation Received",...

Where did you find this?
C.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 02:12 AM
When you have accessed the Reputation Board, you can click on the giver or the receiver and it shows you their reputation.

Jon might have more, but usually everyone has one page worth. :)

christof
October 14th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Yes Thank you, I found that. But is there a function to find the comments concerning only me? It's not important. I'm just curious about how this forum works.
C.

christof
October 14th, 2016, 02:16 AM
When you have accessed the Reputation Board, you can click on the giver or the receiver and it shows you their reputation.

Right. But I can't find my name there, although I have a Rep Power of 7...
Again. It's not that important. Just curious.
C.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 02:22 AM

C.

I can't find your name on there in the first few pages either. However, most of your reputation points come from the fact that you've been here for 6 years

christof
October 14th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Ok. Now I understand. Thank you.
C.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 02:29 AM
When you receive some reputation, you get a notification into your profile page, under notifications. I believe when you get that message you might be able to see all of your own reputation. I can't remember how to find your total number of points though. If it isn't in that notification message, I don't know where it is.

grainweevil
October 14th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Reputation automatically increases by one at every annual 'anniversary' of the day that you joined the forum.
Yebbut, I joined in January 2014 and I have a "rep power" of zero. Not that I mind... *sniff* :cry:

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Yebbut, I joined in January 2014 and I have a "rep power" of zero. Not that I mind... *sniff* :cry:

Hmm. Yes that's strange. I'm sorry but I don't know how that happened. I wonder what you will be in January 2017?

grainweevil
October 14th, 2016, 05:12 AM

Hmm. Yes that's strange. I'm sorry but I don't know how that happened. I wonder what you will be in January 2017?

Really fed up with winter...

christof
October 14th, 2016, 05:13 AM
I think you'll need a minimum number of posts as well.
My Rep Power went from zero to 7 one day.
C.

grainweevil
October 14th, 2016, 05:16 AM
That could well be it, Christof. A reputation for being quiet is probably not the point!

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 05:21 AM
I think you'll need a minimum number of posts as well.
My Rep Power went from zero to 7 one day.
C.
Really? :jaw:

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 05:22 AM
I wish I could get to 7. Guess I will have to wait 3 years. I may not even be here and posting then. :(

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 05:23 AM

Really fed up with winter...

You and me both. At least you don't have to have injections in your eye, so for that you can be grateful! :cry:

jar
October 14th, 2016, 06:27 AM

Jon might have more, but usually everyone has one page worth. :)

See, I didn't know any of that. And unfortunately almost all of the comments left for me say "No Comment". I used to get that a lot back when I was in school too; I'd say something and the teacher would say "No Comment!" and roll his eyes.

I was confused then as well.

grainweevil
October 14th, 2016, 07:13 AM
At least you don't have to have injections in your eye, so for that you can be grateful! :cry:

Oooo, that's not nice at all. My most heartfelt sympathies. I am exceedingly grateful, being the sort of weevil who gets in touch with the inner wimp over simple eye drops.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 08:05 AM
At least you don't have to have injections in your eye, so for that you can be grateful! :cry:

Oooo, that's not nice at all. My most heartfelt sympathies. I am exceedingly grateful, being the sort of weevil who gets in touch with the inner wimp over simple eye drops.

I get in touch with my inner wimp over simple eye drops too. :)

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 08:19 AM

C.
I now found out how to access that. Click on Settings, Top right. There you can see your reputation points, when you last received some and when you last gave some. I knew I had once seen it somewhere

penwash
October 14th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the question.
I am also baffled by the Rep number.

I contributed and tried to be helpful, encouraging, and positive as much as possible, and so far I get the Rep of 2.
Maybe there are quite a few people here who think I'm a moron, which is true, in some ways :)

christof
October 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM

C.
I now found out how to access that. Click on Settings, Top right. There you can see your reputation points, when you last received some and when you last gave some. I knew I had once seen it somewhere

Great! Thank you. I found that.
...and, strange things happens. Somenone left me a zero reputation for this thread without any comment. Is this positive or negative meant?
Questions over questions....
I feel that I should stop asking now.
C.

mcorrea
October 14th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Sorry, that was me playing with the system. I guess since I have 0 rep power, I cannot give you anything worth anything.

It was meant to be positive, though.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 08:50 AM

C.

Great! Thank you. I found that.
...and, strange things happens. Somenone left me a zero reputation for this thread without any comment. Is this positive or negative meant?
Questions over questions....
I feel that I should stop asking now.
C.
It's positive, but as the giver says, he has no reputation at the moment, so you only receive 0, that is his rep value.

christof
October 14th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Funny game.
C.

Jon Szanto
October 14th, 2016, 10:11 AM
I really, really wish this Rep thing didn't exist. Good people are now questioning their value to the forum, and - of course - the bad people pay it no heed.

carlc
October 14th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I'm going to game the system.

I've just given rep to everyone in the thread.

I'll give more when the system allows me.

In the meantime I'm off to give rep to random people on the forum until the software stops me.

ETA: didn't get far - I have to wait 24 hours now. [emoji83]

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I'm going to game the system.

I've just given rep to everyone in the thread.

I'll give more when the system allows me.

In the meantime I'm off to give rep to random people on the forum until the software stops me.

ETA: didn't get far - I have to wait 24 hours now. [emoji83]

Thanks for finding out that information.It all helps. :applause:

Jon Szanto
October 14th, 2016, 12:39 PM
And, not to put too fine a point on things... Now that I found the actual rep chart, I note that the person who gave me a ding has all of three posts. Nothing like getting trashed by a fuckwit who just walked in the door.

carlc
October 14th, 2016, 12:40 PM
And, not to put too fine a point on things... Now that I found the actual rep chart, I note that the person who gave me a ding has all of three posts. Nothing like getting trashed by a fuckwit who just walked in the door.
It really is playground stuff isn't it.

jar
October 14th, 2016, 01:14 PM

Let me guess ... the same one that claimed I worked for nibs?

Sailor Kenshin
October 14th, 2016, 01:53 PM
I just found the Rep button! And I've been here...how long?....

It's like junior high again, with those Slam Books.

Chrissy
October 14th, 2016, 02:54 PM

Wow! Really? I haven't found that yet.

Scooby921
October 14th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Does anyone actually reference the "Rep Power" when reading a reply in a thread? I've seen this stuff before on other forums around the web and I think it's just a feature built into the basic code used to create this forum. It generally becomes a popularity contest for friends to give friends a +1 whenever they feel like it as if it makes them somehow smarter or more trustworthy than the next person. If used properly it should have this kind of meaning. You can give someone a +1 reputation for sharing knowledge and being helpful, thus helping others to see this person as being helpful and knowledgeable. Usually it just means someone is popular and it's a game to see who can get the most "points".

carlc
October 15th, 2016, 01:28 AM
Does anyone actually reference the "Rep Power" when reading a reply in a thread? I've seen this stuff before on other forums around the web and I think it's just a feature built into the basic code used to create this forum. It generally becomes a popularity contest for friends to give friends a +1 whenever they feel like it as if it makes them somehow smarter or more trustworthy than the next person. If used properly it should have this kind of meaning. You can give someone a +1 reputation for sharing knowledge and being helpful, thus helping others to see this person as being helpful and knowledgeable. Usually it just means someone is popular and it's a game to see who can get the most "points".
Brilliant - have some rep power. ;-)

Actually, sorry but I'm locked out til later in the day for being too profligate.

Dreck
October 15th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Nothing like getting trashed by a fuckwit who just walked in the door.

The *real* problem with the system is not that the person dinged you, but that I can't give you more Rep for this comment^^ ! :pound:

Chrissy
October 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Is it just me? I can't see where Jon got 'dinged' by someone leaving negative reputation. I see a few black 0 scores, but no red -1 scores. Where did I go wrong?

Jon Szanto
October 15th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Is it just me? I can't see where Jon got 'dinged' by someone leaving negative reputation. I see a few black 0 scores, but no red -1 scores. Where did I go wrong?

I must have misunderstood the entire system. I thought I got a notification of "negative rep" and never really looked. I see a 0 by that person. What does that mean??? Why is there a 0 option??? Did they go back and raise it from a negative to a 0??? Why is it not positive/negative only??? What on Earth would be the meaning of "no comment" plus a 0 value??????

Is it kinda clear why I think this is one of the most obtuse uses of computing horsepower and connectivity Ever In The History of the Universe?

Chrissy
October 15th, 2016, 10:37 PM

I must have misunderstood the entire system. I thought I got a notification of "negative rep" and never really looked. I see a 0 by that person. What does that mean??? Why is there a 0 option??? Did they go back and raise it from a negative to a 0??? Why is it not positive/negative only??? What on Earth would be the meaning of "no comment" plus a 0 value??????

Is it kinda clear why I think this is one of the most obtuse uses of computing horsepower and connectivity Ever In The History of the Universe?
A Neutral rep rating is 0. A Positive rating gives the recipient the value of the senders reputation power, but if someone is a new member that could also be 0.

grainweevil
October 16th, 2016, 03:02 AM
Perhaps someone with zero rep power can only give a zero negative rating too? To me the obvious thing would be that anyone with zero rep power couldn't give anyone any kind of rating at all, but the obvious solution and software so often seem distant strangers.

Chrissy
October 16th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Perhaps someone with zero rep power can only give a zero negative rating too? To me the obvious thing would be that anyone with zero rep power couldn't give anyone any kind of rating at all, but the obvious solution and software so often seem distant strangers.
That's a possibility. :)

Sailor Kenshin
October 16th, 2016, 09:35 AM

I see a couple. But then, I went through to page 35.

Yes. That is just how much of a ledge-walker I am.

Chrissy
October 16th, 2016, 10:31 AM

:pound: I'm wondering if maybe you should get out more? *joke* :dirol:

Sailor Kenshin
October 16th, 2016, 10:44 AM

Isn't my life exciting enough as it is? ;)

Chrissy
October 16th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Isn't my life exciting enough as it is? ;)

Ledge-walking? Absolutely. :applause:

Scooby921
October 16th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Brilliant - have some rep power. ;-)

Actually, sorry but I'm locked out til later in the day for being too profligate.
:facepalm: foiled!

I think there is a slight confusion between buyer / seller rating and the "Rep Power" listed under your name and stats when you post. You can give +1 / 0 / -1 as feedback when buying and selling. This obviously helps others, if they choose to investigate, to know if you are a reliable person to work with or if they should perhaps stay away or expect some struggles. The "Rep Power", near as I can tell, is just clicking the little sheriff star next to the "thumbs up / thanks" button below someone's post. It really means nothing aside from you being extra thankful for a post, or perhaps feeling that person has been so helpful as to deserve extra credit. Like getting a gold star for completing one's chores as a child.

Thus I think the "Rep Power" is not necessarily useful as friends can simply hop along and give each other reputation points for anything and everything they post.

Jon Szanto
October 16th, 2016, 05:32 PM
I think there is a slight confusion between buyer / seller rating and the "Rep Power" listed under your name and stats when you post. You can give +1 / 0 / -1 as feedback when buying and selling.

I seem to have gotten a number of 0 feedbacks. I have never sold a thing on this board.

Scooby921
October 16th, 2016, 08:07 PM
I think there is a slight confusion between buyer / seller rating and the "Rep Power" listed under your name and stats when you post. You can give +1 / 0 / -1 as feedback when buying and selling.

I seem to have gotten a number of 0 feedbacks. I have never sold a thing on this board.
According to your iTrader information you have a total of 3 positive (+1...green checkmark) feedback ratings. If someone left you a 0 feedback score it doesn't show.

Jon Szanto
October 16th, 2016, 08:21 PM

According to your iTrader information you have a total of 3 positive (+1...green checkmark) feedback ratings. If someone left you a 0 feedback score it doesn't show.

I was specifically speaking of the "Community" -> "Reputation Board" listing. Clicking on my name gives a 2 page history of... stuff. A number of the entries show a rating of 0. Again, to the best of my knowledge, I have never listed anything for sale on this forum, or - for that matter - any forum. The very rare and few pen sales I've done have been strictly through private conversations with purchasers.

Honestly, doesn't the confused nature of this thread show the complete uselessness of this system?

Scooby921
October 16th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Oh, well this is something I've not stumbled across before. I learned something new this evening.

And after staring at it for 20 minutes it really doesn't make any sense. When you choose "add rep power" you can choose one of two options and leave a comment. This appears to be arbitrarily translated into some variety of points. Thus we have a random number generator which adds values that have no relation to the "Rep Power" number shown under your name and details in a thread. I looked myself up. I've been provided positive feedback / reputation comments twice for a total of 5 points.

<--- It says 1 here

carlc
October 17th, 2016, 12:17 AM
From a Marxist perspective what none of you realise is that this is just a mechanism of the ruling class to keep us from thinking about the problems inherent in the system. It's a fig leaf of meritocracy to make us think upward mobility to fame and fortune is possible.

People break your chains, rise up against the tyranny of the rep system!

mcorrea
October 17th, 2016, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the rep score, whoever that was!

However, I still have 0 rep power.

:-(

grainweevil
October 17th, 2016, 01:59 AM
From a Marxist perspective what none of you realise is that this is just a mechanism of the ruling class to keep us from thinking about the problems inherent in the system. It's a fig leaf of meritocracy to make us think upward mobility to fame and fortune is possible.

People break your chains, rise up against the tyranny of the rep system!

Well, now I feel stupid(er). Of course this explains everything. To the barricades, citizens! Power to the people! All together now, "What don't we want? Reputation! When don't we want it? Now!"

carlc
October 17th, 2016, 02:10 AM
Welcome to the struggle Comrade Sister!

Chrissy
October 17th, 2016, 02:11 AM
I'm deliberately waiting until December because I hope then I might be able to give people 5 points instead of 4. :)

grainweevil
October 17th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Ah, that's cunning. Working the system there. :thumb: I'm just waffling on until I reach fifty posts in the hopes that might be the magic number for achieving my fig leaf of meritocracy. Because I'm feeling kind of chilly without one... :o

carlc
October 17th, 2016, 02:23 AM
Ah, that's cunning. Working the system there. :thumb: I'm just waffling on until I reach fifty posts in the hopes that might be the magic number for achieving my fig leaf of meritocracy. Because I'm feeling kind of chilly without one... :o
I thought you had truly joined the struggle but in reality you're a reputationist running dog!

By the way - posts in 'The lounge' don't count - see you've been duped again. When will the penetariat ever learn? Rep Power is the opium of the masses!

carlc
October 17th, 2016, 02:26 AM

I suspect rep given in the lounge doesn't count just like posts don't.

Curses I would have got away with it if it wasn't for the pesky board rules!

grainweevil
October 17th, 2016, 02:31 AM
By the way - posts in 'The lounge' don't count - see you've been duped again. When will the penetariat ever learn? Rep Power is the opium of the masses!

Yeah, I worked that out. Eventually. Please see earlier "stupid(er)" comment... :facepalm:

grainweevil
October 19th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Should anyone care, it would appear that fifty posts is indeed the magic number - I shall wear my fig leaf with relief. ;)

carlc
October 19th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Should anyone care, it would appear that fifty posts is indeed the magic number - I shall wear my fig leaf with relief. ;)
Congratulations on your promotion!

Chrissy
October 19th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Well done you! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

mhosea
October 19th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hmmm. Apparently there is a limit per 24 hour period. If I remember tomorrow, I will revisit.

Scooby921
October 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Errybody getting reputation points.

You get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car...everybody gets a car!

:pound:

Chrissy
October 19th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Hmmm. Apparently there is a limit per 24 hour period. If I remember tomorrow, I will revisit.
Do you know what the limit is? :confused:

Jon Szanto
October 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM

F**k the limits. To infinity, and beyond! :)

mhosea
October 19th, 2016, 03:15 PM

Looks like I gave out rep points to 10 different people before it reined me in.

FredRydr
October 19th, 2016, 05:17 PM
I'll call your infinity and raise you ten.

Fred

Jon Szanto
October 19th, 2016, 05:20 PM
I'll call your infinity and raise you ten.

Let me put it another way:

http://www.kustom-tees-4-u.com/products/square/1358358.png

Chrissy
October 20th, 2016, 01:10 AM

I suspect rep given in the lounge doesn't count just like posts don't.

Curses I would have got away with it if it wasn't for the pesky board rules!
Rep given in the lounge must count. If you go to the reputation board page 1 now, almost all of it has been given for this thread. :applause:

Scooby921
October 20th, 2016, 08:31 AM

I gave you rep points yesterday. I tried just now and was told to spread it around before I can give you more.

mhosea
October 20th, 2016, 03:09 PM

I gave you rep points yesterday. I tried just now and was told to spread it around before I can give you more.

Right. The two limits go hand-in-hand. Otherwise you could solve the "spread it around" requirement too easily and make a mockery of the whole system. Which is, ironically, exactly what we want. :)

Now 24 hours later, I can give points again, and it finally let me give Chrissy some more points (must have added to her rep awhile back). I think I managed to hit everybody in the thread. Apologies if I missed anyone.

Chrissy
October 20th, 2016, 03:16 PM
This is what SammyO found. It would seem that once a member has given another member any sort of rep, then they can't give them any more. I gave Jon rep ages ago, but the system won't allow me to give him anymore. :(

I would love to ask Eric how long a member needs to 'spread reputation around' for, before leaving some more for a member you've already left some to?

Chrissy
October 20th, 2016, 03:18 PM

Right. The two limits go hand-in-hand. Otherwise you could solve the "spread it around" requirement too easily and make a mockery of the whole system. Which is, ironically, exactly what we want. :)

Now 24 hours later, I can give points again, and it finally let me give Chrissy some more points (must have added to her rep awhile back). I think I managed to hit everybody in the thread. Apologies if I missed anyone.

Really? I will try and work out how long it takes between reps left.

Peterg
October 20th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I have zero, so the power is not with me....

Jon Szanto
October 20th, 2016, 09:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8xk7s0Hl.jpg

Sailor Kenshin
October 21st, 2016, 05:49 AM
Blue question mark? :(

Morgaine
October 21st, 2016, 04:51 PM
+1 or is it +3

Morgaine
October 21st, 2016, 05:18 PM
There's some quite nasty ones on page 16 (though over time/reputation, this will be page 17, 18...)

datainadequate
October 22nd, 2016, 05:14 AM
The manual (http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/reputation) isn't very revealing about how the algorithms work. But I had to laugh at the statement in the Introduction section stating that "User reputation can be a divisive element of your forum so great care should be taken before a decision is made to enable it." :facepalm:

Sailor Kenshin
October 22nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Use your powers with wisdom.

Jon Szanto
October 22nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
The new season of "Black Mirror" has dropped on Netflix. The first episode is quite relevant to this thread, IMHO. The woman in pink, in the following trailer, is obsessed with numerical reputation. Worth dialing up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDiYGjp5iFg

Blue Note
October 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM
I really, really wish this Rep thing didn't exist. Good people are now questioning their value to the forum, and - of course - the bad people pay it no heed.

Agree absolutely, Jon. Seems a very imperfect tool for grading or ranking members. Anything anyone needs to say to another member can be said in the forum threads.

ethernautrix
October 31st, 2016, 11:39 AM
But... but... it's power! [OooooOOOooo...]

Chrissy
November 8th, 2016, 03:22 AM
But... but... it's power! [OooooOOOooo...]

Indeed it is. :) I have noticed that I suddenly went up from 4 to 5. Yay! :applause:

I'm not even sure how it happened, but can only assume it was due to ratings I've received via this thread. And now I'm going to celebrate my power by giving 5's to others. :crazy_pilot: