PDA

View Full Version : Parker Slender Vacumatic Golden Stripe with spare nib

fountainpenkid
February 19th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Hi all,

I really wanted to get this restored at the LI pen show, but I am just too smitten with vintage Osmias now to let this one I'm looking at on eBay go...

As this is the only pen I don't use, it must go.
SPARE NIB AND SECTION STILL FOR $20 SHIPPED CONUS PRIORITY
It is in good condition...normal barrel wear, but nothing that wouldn't easily go away with a light polishing. The imprint is quite strong. There is no engraving otherwise. The nib is a nice wet XF that is a little bit scratchy but has a lot of potential. The two-tone is in great condition. There is a small crack on the cap lip. Trim is nice...not much wear and almost no brassing. Overall a great little pen that just needs a proper restoration. It comes with an extra 2-tone slender vac nib, but that nib is missing its tipping. If you wanted an italic or something for your vac it would be a great candidate for Minuskin's work. Also included is a extra section (in golden stripe) for the pen (in great condition.) I do NOT know if this pen has good barrel clarity or not, as it is unrestored.

PEN REMOVED FROM SALE.

Thanks for looking!

fountainpenkid
February 21st, 2013, 11:35 AM
REMOVED FROM SALE.

Saintpaulia
February 25th, 2013, 05:13 PM
REMOVED FROM SALE.

You can close this listing altogether you know.

fountainpenkid
February 25th, 2013, 05:30 PM
How?

Saintpaulia
February 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM
How?

Maybe I am thinking of FPN. I get the two mixed up. Of the two FPN has more user friendly for sale forums. There you simply go to "Edit" your listing and it says, something like "Close listing?". You click, Yes.

fountainpenkid
February 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM
14k NIB AND SECTION FOR SALE AT $20 SHIPPED CONUS