PDA

View Full Version : Inks - Montblanc, Diamine, Noodler's, Sailor, etc.

Lovementos
October 15th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Inks for Sale
Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I would prefer to stick with US/Canada buyers only due to shipping expenses.

I am trying to trim down my ink collection, so I am not interested in trades at this time.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/Ink%20Oct%202016_zpsezo5i2vi.jpg

Brand – Original Volume (mL) – Approximate Current Volume (% ) – Price in USD

Conway Stewart (by Diamine) Tamar – 80ml – ~95% – $8
Diamine Music Set – 30mL – Most are ~90% full, with the Chopin and Schubert at ~75% – $70

Montblanc Alfred Hitchcock – 30mL – ~80% – SOLD
Montblanc Diamond Blue – 30mL – ~75% – SOLD
*Montblanc Blue Hour/Twilight Blue – 30mL – 100% – $35
*Montblanc Tolstoy – 30mL – 100% – SOLD
Opened to see if I’ve filled from it, but it was full (I don’t even have ink swabs)

Noodler’s Blue Ghost – 133mL – ~90% – $8 Includes pen, minus light

Organics Studios – Pendleton's Purpillusion – 30mL – ~95% – SOLD

Pelikan Edelstein Ink of the Year – Amethyst – 50mL – ~90% – $25

Sailor Nagasawa Pen Style Kobe Monogatari No. 37 Minatojima Island Blue – 50mL –~95% – SOLD
Sailor Nagasawa Pen Style Kobe Monogatari No. 47 Cascade Green – 50mL –~95% – SOLD

If you have any questions, let me know! I may also accept reasonable offers.

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please.

The ink(s) would be sent through Canada Post unless told otherwise. Tracked shipping to the US is about $15. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility. I would prefer buyers from US and Canada, as shipping elsewhere can be expensive. If desired, a shipping estimate can be provided.

No returns accepted.

I will try to ship the ink within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.

zaddick
October 16th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Message sent on Hitchcock and Diamond MB inks. Thanks

BayesianPrior
October 16th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Are the Kobe inks in the tall old-style bottles or the squat cold cream bottles used for the Sailor Jentle line?

Lovementos
October 16th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Are the Kobe inks in the tall old-style bottles or the squat cold cream bottles used for the Sailor Jentle line?

Never heard them described like that before! But yeah, they're in the squat ones.

Cyber6
October 16th, 2016, 09:01 PM

Just so you know.... Kobe inks have never been but on the squat cold cream type bottle. :)

C.

BayesianPrior
October 17th, 2016, 06:04 AM

Just so you know.... Kobe inks have never been but on the squat cold cream type bottle. :)

C.

Aha! a trick question!

Apologies to Lovementos.

Lovementos
October 17th, 2016, 10:18 AM

C.

Aha! a trick question!

Apologies to Lovementos.

No worries. Maybe you were thinking of the bottles that the Bungbox line use? I've only got the one bottle, and it'll be staying with me 😆