PDA

View Full Version : Diamine Inks cheapest place to buy Uk?

Toffer
February 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM
I was looking to buy one or more Diamine ink/s and was looking around on the net as to where is cheapest and the actual Diamine website seems to be at £8.74 delivered! Anyone seen it cheaper anywhere else?

The Good Captain
February 22nd, 2013, 01:45 AM
Cult Pens and Write Here! can work out cheaper if buying two or more bottles, as they offer free delivery on orders over £10.00. The Writing Desk is another option but charges carriage.

snedwos
February 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Write Here! are also awesome, so buy it from them! Cult Pens are also excellent, and are the cheapest source.

John the Monkey
February 28th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Tiger Pens stock Diamine too - http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/acatalog/Diamine.html and I've always had good service from them.

I slightly favour Write Here!, because they have a brick and mortar presence too (in Shrewsbury) but if my experiences are any guide, you'll be happy with the service from any of the retailers mentioned so far.

snedwos
February 28th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Nicest thing about a nice town. I have no experience of their online service, but I've been to the physical store a couple of times.

Purepens have also given me good service, including when Royal Mail lost my clear TWSBI 540... They also stock Noodler's, if that's of any interest.

John the Monkey
February 28th, 2013, 08:06 AM
...The Writing Desk is another option but charges carriage.

ISTR that The Writing Desk's own branded 100ml bottles were Diamine colours - those are very good value if you know you like the colour.

Toffer
February 28th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Ohh didn't know pure pens stocked Noodlers, will have a look. Might have to call in at Write here on my next visit to my Mum in Hereford.Cheers guys

The Good Captain
March 1st, 2013, 01:30 AM
Write Here! have a 'Pen Evening' on Friday 8th MArch from 6.30pm so that would be a good time to get Diamine.

snedwos
March 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
+1 to that! I was in Shrewsbury when they had the last one, but was unaware! I'd have missed my last train home anyway, if I'd stayed.

TonyJones
March 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
+1million for Write Here! Very helpful, patient and jolly people. Buy what I can from them to support their shop.

Sent from a handheld thingy-majig with lots of transistors inside using Tapatalk 2