PDA

View Full Version : Swan Mabie Todd Silver Overlay Self-Filler Fountain Pen Review

grandmia
February 22nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hi all...Another beautiful Swan Mabie Todd solid silver overlay fountain pen...Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/ijgcRsgL8s8

fountainpenkid
February 24th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Was this labeled as a leverless, or did that name not come about for the twist filling pens until later?

Beautiful pen by the way! I would take that any day over a wahl eversharp sterling pen!

grandmia
February 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Was this labeled as a leverless, or did that name not come about for the twist filling pens until later?

Beautiful pen by the way! I would take that any day over a wahl eversharp sterling pen!
Hi..The Swan pens with the twist knob to the end of the barell are termed as leverless pens....

fountainpenkid
February 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Hi..The Swan pens with the twist knob to the end of the barell are termed as leverless pens....

From the beginning though?

--just checked with Nimishura pens, and apparently your pen should have a lever less label somewhere...

grandmia
February 28th, 2013, 02:50 PM
From the beginning though?

--just checked with Nimishura pens, and apparently your pen should have a lever less label somewhere...

Hi...Im sure it has on the pen itself underneath the overlay, and no doubt it will have the model number on the end of the barrel which i would like to know.