PDA

View Full Version : Konrad replacement nib

caleath
February 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM
I love the Konrad...I just hate the nib in my pen...I have adjusted and adjusted ...so I am at the end of my rope...

Can anyone suggest a replacement nib...I think I read somewhere that it uses a #6. I like to use fine nibs..so if that helps.

Carole
February 24th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I love the Konrad...I just hate the nib in my pen...I have adjusted and adjusted ...so I am at the end of my rope...

Can anyone suggest a replacement nib...I think I read somewhere that it uses a #6. I like to use fine nibs..so if that helps.

Caleath, I crumpled my Konrad nib (slammed it into my forehead in a moment of pique) ----so I'm on the same quest. I found @ the x-pens site, the Knox 35 (various available) and also the Nemosine .6 and .9 italics --but I think Ivan has said those Nemosines may need work. I'll have to check his notes again. I'd really like to try a smaller cursive italic, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the skills to fix up that Nemosine. But you probably can do it, so those are possibles. Our experts here should arrive soon with ideas, let's see what they say.

KrazyIvan
February 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
I have a Knox nib in my Konrad.

The .8 Nemosyn nib I bought did need some work. It was a bit rough. I bought the B Knox nib and ground it to a stub but it was very smooth out of the plastic baggy.

caleath
February 27th, 2013, 01:59 PM
thanks ivan..I just want a fine nib for it..a knox it will be.