PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M205 Blue Demo with M600 14k Fine Nib

heymatthew
November 3rd, 2016, 07:18 AM
WITHDRAWN

BUY THIS AT MY ASKING PRICE AND I'LL INCLUDE A BRASS SCHON DESIGN BALLPOINT POCKET PEN FO' FREE ($130 NEW)!!!

Hello all!
Looking to part with a lightly used, never abused, inked twice Pelikan M205 Blue Demonstrator with an M600 two-tone 14k Fine Nib (as well as either a Fine or Extra-Fine polished steel nib unit that came with the pen originally).

I purchased this pen brand new from PenChalet when it first came out and the nib unit that came with it was too fine for me. When I started searching for a replacement, I decided to go gold and picked up a NOS M600 two-tone 14k nib unit with a fine point (writes beautifully). It fits perfectly (I got lucky and this one was set deeply enough so as not to interfere with the cap) and is a great compliment to this little pen. Original box and nib unit are included, but I can't remember if it's a Fine or Extra-Fine. Either way, I'll send it along.

I need to offset the cost of a new camera lens so I'm looking to find a home for this guy. As such, I'm not looking for any trades at this time. I'm asking $235 shipped anywhere in the US OBO (which is basically the cost of the nib plus a few bucks or so for the pen if you want to look at it that way).

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
November 4th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Bump for Fountain Pen Day! Buy it today at my asking price and I'll throw in a Schon Design Brass Ballpoint Pen (they're $130 new)!

Best,
Matthew

heymatthew
November 6th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heymatthew
November 6th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Open to offers!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
November 7th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Bump... Going to eBay tomorrow if nobody buys it today!

heymatthew
November 10th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Withdrawn! Going to eBay.