PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc JFK Ink and Pelikan M120 Green Black Fountain Pen

mcmck
November 5th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Pelikan M120 special edition green black fountain pen with steel fine nib. This pen comes with original box and packing items, and it is in near mint condition. Asking 130, Prioirty shipping included. CONUS only.

Montblanc JFK navy blue ink. Long discontinued and very hard to get. I now have only 3 bottles left for sale. I'm asking 42 for each bottle, Prioirty shipping included. CONUS only. If interested, PM me. Let me know how many you'd like.

mandrbeck
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 AM
They have JFK ink instock at MontBlanc's website for $21/bottle.

mandrbeck
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 AM
http://www.montblanc.com/en-us/collection/refills/writing-accessories/111409-Ink-Bottle-JFK-Blue-Navy,-30-ml.html

mcmck
November 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM
They are no longer available at Montblanc.com. Try adding it to your cart, and it will disappear.

mandrbeck
November 5th, 2016, 01:12 PM
No it's in stock. I just bought one.

mcmck
November 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Ok then. It's not letting me do it. It states that it has been removed. I called MB yesterday, and they said there are no more. Oh well. If you can get it from them, then great. Thanks for looking.

Pterodactylus
November 5th, 2016, 04:24 PM
JFK is neither discontinued nor hard to get.
16€ at the Montblanc online store.

I hate when people try to make big buck that way.

I would like to see some restrictions at FPG, like minimum of 100 posts and 1 year membership before somebody is allowed to sell something.
The site is changing to a selling platform, 9 out of 10 posts are already trading posts.

Why should somebody even consider to buy a ink 3 times the original price?

mcmck
November 5th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Not trying to make a "big buck". Shipping costs around 7. Ink retails for 21 plus tax in my case. How is the difference a big buck? And how is it three times the price? So is suppose the difference is about 12 dollars or so. Really? His is me making a big profit.

WmEdwards
November 5th, 2016, 06:02 PM
I just tried to buy JFK on the MB store (USA) and it is telling me it's out of stock. FYI.

earthdawn
November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
I know it was released to the stores.

The UK got a good shot of it a couple weeks ago.

Azizah posted a pic with a shelf stacked high with that glorious ink.