PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan Highlighter and Ink DUO

Pendora
February 28th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I ordered a few of these in for the shelves and everytime I passed the shelf I thought "couldnt hurt to just have 1 more pen"......... I was dying to try this out and I am absolutely in love with it. The ink is really pretty and the broad nib makes it really fun to go on a highlighting spree.

Any other opinions out there? Im personally in love with this. 1751

Michelle
Pendora LLC
www.pendorapens.com

Sandy M.
March 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
I love mine! I'm a grad student and was going through traditional yellow highlighters right-and-left, then never knew when one was going to dry out in the middle of reading. I got the Pelikan highlighter and love it.

The Follows
March 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
I love mine! I'm a grad student and was going through traditional yellow highlighters right-and-left, then never knew when one was going to dry out in the middle of reading. I got the Pelikan highlighter and love it.

Glad to hear this. This had been on my list for a while and plan to pick one up this year. Been using platinum preppys for now.

snedwos
March 4th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Personally, I think I'd just buy it to use as a normal pen, and put the highlighter ink in a 1.5 or a 1.9mm italic.

KrazyIvan
March 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Do they sell just the nib unit from that pen?

snedwos
March 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM

I think buying the whole pen is the only way of getting hold of a steel BB nib.

Pendora
March 5th, 2013, 07:41 PM

I can sell the gold replacement thats this size but for the steel you kinda need the whole pen. I could probably dig up a used one though if you were interested, just let me know. The distributor doesnt have any steel they can part with right now.

Michelle
www.PendoraPens.com