PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Sailor Kobe #46 Nagisa Museum Gray, 4 Seasons Rikyu Cha

wangminze
November 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Hey guys,

I would like to sell a bottle of Kobe #46 Nagisa Museum Grey. It's has a very light blueish undertone to it. It's 90% full. FYI, these inks were originally only available in their local store in Japan, but there's one seller on eBay that carries them now.
Asking for $22 shipped through PayPal. SOLD

I also have a bottle of Sailor Rikyu Cha. I bought it for the Nakaya Decapod I got (to match the heki tamenuri). But, I found that the color is too brown to match the green highlights, yet too green to match the brown. So I would like to trade it for either a matching green or a brown. I've found Sailor Waka Uguisu for green and Noodler's Walnut for brown. I wouldn't mind suggestions for other similar colors. It's about 85% full. Both comes with box.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks and Happy Veterans Day,
Michael

wangminze
November 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Kobe is sold. Thanks.
Still hoping for a trade the Rikyu Cha.

mtnbiker62
November 12th, 2016, 09:50 PM
If you decide to sell the Rikyu Cha, let me know...I'd definitely be interested in buying it.

wangminze
November 13th, 2016, 02:39 PM
If you decide to sell the Rikyu Cha, let me know...I'd definitely be interested in buying it.

I still hoping for a trade, but if still nothing for a few more days, then I'll let you know.

wangminze
November 19th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Withdrawn. Decided to keep for now. [emoji39]

Chrissy
November 19th, 2016, 04:34 PM
As the seller is now keeping his bottle, you can find it on ebay for $13.98. I bought one a few days ago.

Marsilius
November 20th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Thank you for the reminder/heads up! Ordered a bottle!

Chrissy
November 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the reminder/heads up! Ordered a bottle!
Well done. You got in just in time. :applause: