PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Timbuk2 Command Laptop Messenger Bag TSA compliant without removing laptop

DavidtheGnome
November 12th, 2016, 08:16 PM
have multiple Timbuk2 Bags and I'm no longer using this one as much as I did when I traveled for work. It is TSA compliant without having to remove your laptop.

From Amazon:

Timbuk2 Command Laptop Messenger Bag

• Durable oxford nylon fabric feels smooth and has a subtle sheen
• TSA compliant laptop compartment unzips to lie flat for airport security; Note: Some TSA folks don't like device sandwiches and may ask you to remove one device before screening
• High density foam laptop sleeve with crater holes for breezy air circulation; Includes a separate padded area for your iPad
• Clever zipper placement along the laptop compartment enables you to grab the bag and go whether zipped or unzipped
• True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments

Selling for $30 including shipping in CONUS.

Retailed for $100 new

Savager
November 13th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Dimensions please. Thank you!

Mags
November 13th, 2016, 01:59 AM
That is a great deal for the bag. Being in Canada I am outside the sale area but for those of you who have never had one of these bags, I own a larger styled version of this and it is awesome and well made. No problem stuffing it with items and no fears so far of seams splitting or the bag failing.

DavidtheGnome
November 13th, 2016, 10:19 PM
The bag itself is the medium size which was designed to accomodate a 15" laptop.

DavidtheGnome
November 21st, 2016, 12:57 PM
bump