PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Hoffman Richter Stinger Tactical Pen EDC

DavidtheGnome
November 19th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Tactical pen made with a glass breaker/self defense point on the other end.

DURABLE AND RUGGED - Made from impact resistant aircraft grade aluminum and hand-machined out of one solid block of alumnium, you will be proud to own this titanium coated pen
GLASS BREAKER - The beveled edge works equally well for self defense and for breaking glass if you need an emergency escape
DISCREET - Whether you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt, or a three-piece suit, no one will know you're carrying this tactical pen in your pocket, every day carry kit, or purse
EASY TO USE - Regardless of size or sex, virtually anyone could use this premium pen - which can take replaceable ink cartridges! - either as their regular writing tool...or a powerful self defense tool

The pen portion is a ballpoint pen, surprisingly good actually as I believe it takes a schmidt refill.

Price is $12 Shipped in the US

Selling to raise money for a custom pen.

jar
November 19th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Never have understood what a tactical pen is. Still no clue.

Chrissy
November 19th, 2016, 04:23 PM
You and me both. :blink:

DavidtheGnome
November 19th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Sometimes it's just marketing buzz In this case it means the pen can pull double duty as a self defense tool or to break the glass if you get trapped in a car.

Sandy Fry
November 20th, 2016, 12:38 AM
My Esties are Tactical pens. Point at assailant and pull the lever. Squirt ink in his eyes then kick assailant in nuts!

David

usk15
November 20th, 2016, 04:51 AM

In theory it should be a pen with a multi purpose functions, used to get you out from dangerous situations. In reality this pens are inefficient, just a fancy name for a niche pen.

DavidtheGnome
November 21st, 2016, 07:28 PM
Price reduced to $12 shipped

DavidtheGnome
November 24th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Bump