PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice for tightening the loose clip on a FC Loom

shiftysquirrel
November 19th, 2016, 05:59 PM
My Faber-Castell Loom has been an everyday carry for months. Over this time the clip has become loose. The clip no longer grips when the pen is clipped to a shirt pocket or folder.

It feels like the mechanism that provides resistance when pulling the clip away from the cap is no longer working as designed.

My Google-fu has proven itself not up to the task of discovering a way to tighten this clip mechanism. Advice for tightening the clip?

ms8109
January 8th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Why not send a contact message to the folks at F-C, you might find that your pen is covered under some warranty or they just may take care of it for you? They are GREAT folks. By the way I am in no way aligned with them in any way, just a satisfied customer........

shiftysquirrel
January 10th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Why not send a contact message to the folks at F-C, you might find that your pen is covered under some warranty or they just may take care of it for you? They are GREAT folks. By the way I am in no way aligned with them in any way, just a satisfied customer........

Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't thought that there might be a warranty. Taking your suggestion. Cheers!