PDA

View Full Version : Loads of inky goodness!!!

Toffer
March 2nd, 2013, 10:42 AM
Its my birthday today and my wife bought me five Diamine inks in 80 ml bottles. I have peach haze, poppy red, sunshine yellow, aqua lagoon, and jade green! She also signed me up to three months of the Goulet's ink drop!! Need to get some more pens now to fill with these new inks!! Going to buy a charcoal safari and the Twsbi 580 when it comes out with the money I received! I'm spoilt!! :)

southpaw52
March 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
Very Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy the Diamine Inks. Might suggest a vintage Esterbrook to add to your collection.

Tracy Lee
March 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
What a great gift(s). I was thinking about the ink drop myself because I am so not adventurous about my ink colors or brands. Might be a good way to branch out. Have a really terrific birthday! :)

TonyJones
March 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Poppy red is a lovely colour! Vibrant and lively.

Sent from a handheld thingy-majig with lots of transistors inside using Tapatalk 2

caribbean_skye
March 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Happy Birthday! Looks like wifey got your colours from almost all of the families, that's awesome. Enjoy playing with your new inks and yes you'll soon need new pens too. :)

KrazyIvan
March 2nd, 2013, 07:45 PM
Happy inky birthday to you!

The Good Captain
March 3rd, 2013, 01:32 AM
Happy Birthday! I grew up near Manchester too.

Newjelan
March 3rd, 2013, 05:00 AM
Congratulations! Happy Birthday!

Bogon07
March 3rd, 2013, 02:36 PM
Happy belated birthday Toffer. You'll be eagerly awaiting the next three months for your ink drops. That Peach Haze is a fascinating colour, I hope you will report on how it performs. And congratulations on the Charcoal Safari too.