PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer No-Nonsense w/ 3 Stub Nibs, NOS

dsolmei
March 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Hi Folks,

I have a shrink-wrapped, Sheaffer No-Nonsense Calligraphy set likely from the 80s. It comes with a black, semi-transparent No-Nonsense fountain pen (the color of the material is very similar to the TWSBI smoke demonstrators); fine (0.03" ~ 0.77 mm), medium (0.05" ~ 1.27 mm), and broad (0.07" ~ 1.77 mm) cursive italic nibs; 20 Skrip ink cartridges that can be emptied and refilled with the ink of your choice; and a bunch of calligraphy-related goodies. Of note, the pen is an old-style No-Nonsense with the plastic section and not one of the new-style versions with the rubber grips. I've had one of these pens in the past, and I like these italic nibs far better than those on the Plumix and 78G. I haven't used any Lamy or TWSBI italic nibs, so I cannot make a comparison to them.

$35 shipped. CONUS only please! Payment by PayPal only -- I will provide information for payment after interest has been expressed. The item will be shipped via USPS within a week of the PayPal payment being cleared.