PDA

View Full Version : Lot of 10 Fountain Pens FS

dsolmei
March 2nd, 2013, 07:50 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm thinning down the pen hoard, so I'd like to give the pens that I'm not using very much a new home. As a graduate student, I cannot make the time to sell these pens individually, so I would like to sell or trade them as a lot. There are 10 fountain pens in total, 3 of which are new or NOS. All of the pens will come with their appropriate converters or cartridges that they originally came with. The pens only have the usual desk/hand wear unless otherwise noted. I take really good care of my pens -- the nibs, feeds, and filling systems are cleaned after each inking. Here they are in the order pictured (see attachment), right to left:

-- Sheaffer School Pen, C/C Filler, M -- Actually used as a school pen (scratches on the body and a couple of dents in the cap). Comes with a box of 5 Sheaffer Skrip cartridges.
-- Sheaffer No-Nonsense Pen, C/C Filler, 0.7 mm, 1.27 mm, and 1.77 mm Cursive Italic Nibs Included -- Comes with 3 Sheaffer Skrip cartridges.
-- Reform 1745s (x2), Piston Filler, M -- Both are stickered, NOS, never filled. The clip on one of the pens has lost some of its gold paint. I'll also include some silicone grease for the pistons.
-- Muji Fountain Pen, C/C Filler, F (Schmidt Nib) -- Only used once. Comes with an empty standard international short cartridge.
-- Pilot Metropolitans (x2), C/C Filler, M -- Both have only been used twice. Each one comes with a Pilot converter.
-- Monteverde Artista Crystal, C/C Filler, M -- Used ~5 times. This pen has a clear feed that lets you see the color of the ink as it flows to the tip of the nib. A couple of the fins on the feed are bent. Comes with converter.
-- Pilot Plumix, C/C Filler, M Cursive Italic -- Only used once. Comes with a filled Pilot cartridge.
-- Kaigelu 359, C/C Filler, F-M -- New. Never used. Comes with converter.

I'll also include some goodies with these fountain pens (i.e. ink samples, maybe a Parker jotter, random fountain pen ephemera, etc).

I'd like to sell for $85 shipped. Alternatively, I am happy to consider any fair trade. In particular, I would be happy to trade for a used, working Faber-Castell Ondoro, Bexley Corona, Parker 51 aerometric, or Lamy 2000. CONUS only please!

Harsh108
March 2nd, 2013, 10:30 PM
I am interested in No-Nonsense pen and Monteverde.
Please email me what would you consider for it. I do have a Parker 45.

Harsh
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dsolmei
March 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Hi folks.

I'm willing to sell these pens as separate pieces. Feel free to send me a PM with the pen you would like and your best offer.

Thanks,
D

Barbara
March 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Would you consider shipping to Canada? I would take the lot. And pay extra for shipping.

caleath
March 27th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Pm sent

manoeuver
March 29th, 2013, 11:16 AM
pm sent also

dsolmei
March 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Hi Folks.

The lot is sold.

Thanks.

Barbara
March 29th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Hi Folks.

The lot is sold.

Thanks.

Sold to me! :) It didn't take me long to increase my holdings. Eagerly awaiting arrival of my package. :)

Harsh108
March 29th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Sold to me! :) It didn't take me long to increase my holdings. Eagerly awaiting arrival of my package. :)

I envy you... Enjoy....!!!!

Barbara
March 30th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Nothing more enjoyable than playing with new pens. :)