PDA

View Full Version : SOLD For Sale: Franklin 45 Special Edition

Woody
November 26th, 2016, 08:30 AM
I have for sale in excellent condition - A Franklin 45 Special edition with a Franklin Medium Sig #5 nib. The real star of the show is the material used to make this pen. Franklin calls in EPW - standing for Emerald, Purple and White. The feel of the material is tremendous - it's acrylic but feels much like ebonite. The pen will take short cartridges and is eye dropper ready as well. I've found that pocket pens are not as convenient for my everyday work.

Dimensions:
.550" cap diameter
.510" barrel diameter
4.45" capped length
5.60" cap posted length (including nib)
4.12" barrel only length (including nib)
.383" grip section at thinnest point (curved)

If you wish a different nib - I can fit the pen with a Medium, or a Broad in Jowo #5.

All paperwork and a leather pouch will be included with the pen - as always with my sales - the price will include shipping to your door before Christmas. Price is $120 US (paypal). You may PM if your interested and for any details you wish.

Many thanks ~Bill Wood~

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Looks lovely, but this pen retailed for $115 with the special nib. So, that's a bit high.

Woody
November 26th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Thanks MC --was wondering about that. The sig nib $45 American - not sure how much with the material. I can make an adjustment. Also all shipping included.

Woody
November 26th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Price drop $120. Special EPW material - Mid sig #5. postage paid. I think that price is fair for now.

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 11:10 AM
That's very gracious of you. If you bought the nib separately, then it was indeed more than 120. If together, it wasn't. Either way, your pen will sell quite quickly now. I'm all out of cash at the moment, or I would jump all over this one.

mandrbeck
November 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Great price. Great seller.