PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Christmas is coming...

mandrbeck
November 26th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Consolidating my open classifieds. While I will consider trades, I am not interested in buying any pens at this time. Please don't offer to sell me pens from the list below. I am only interested In trading for them. My pen budget is tapped for the near future. Thank you.

1. Omas Milord Bronze Arco Celluloid Broad Nib. I bought this from Stephen Brown. If you look on his site you can actually see his review of this pen. It has a slight bend in the nib that does not affect the writing. The broad nib is a very wet writer. I actually have two of these, so I will sell this one to prepare for Christmas. If the look of the nib bothers you, Stephen assured me it could be fixed. I agree with that assessment. I was going to keep it and have the nib stubbed, but I like my fine nib better. Because of the little bend, I'm selling this at a discount. Buy this pen and I'll throw in one of the ink's, if still available.

$760 shipped CONUS.

2. The rare Pelikan M800 demonstrator with Spanish error imprint. This is one of 19 in the world. It's a fantastic pen, and a must have for the collector. This pen has been listed at the penguin website and sold for $1200 there. I'm letting this one go for less since it is used and will have a faint blue stain from use, that should come out. It has always been filled with Akkerman Shocking Blue. Comes with a fine nib. Buy this pen, and I'll throw in one ink, if it is available.

$650 shipped CONUS

3. Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. This is one my favorite EDC pens. It is in excellent condition and has been lovingly cared for. I love the pen, but find it a little small. I think I would prefer to buy the 600. This also has a fine nib.
SOLD

4. BungBox Ink. Hold

Will consider trades for the following:

Pens I'm interested in:
Pelikan Toledo
Pelikan M800 Brown Tortoise
Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue plus cash
MontBlanc Jules Verne
Visconti HomoSapien Bronze or Dark plus cash
Visconti Florentine Hills possibly plus cash
Visconti London Fog possibly plus cash
Omas Green Arco Celluloid
Nakaya anything other than black
Conid Bulkfiller anything plus cash

Pens I'm not interested in:
Visconti Opera Elements Air

Send me an offer. Get a rare collector's Pelikan while you have the chance.

mandrbeck
November 26th, 2016, 05:07 PM
The BungBox bottles are the newer short Sailor bottles.

mandrbeck
December 2nd, 2016, 05:08 PM
Bump with price drop.

mandrbeck
December 6th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Big price drop.

mandrbeck
December 6th, 2016, 01:05 PM
one and only price drop on the Omas

mandrbeck
December 6th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Arco for $760 shipped. That is crazy. If the look of the nib bothers you, have it smoothed out and you will still have paid less than what these typically go for. If it doesn't bother you and you only care about the writing, then you are getting an Omas Arco for less than $800. Insanity.

mandrbeck
December 7th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Final price drop on both pens.