PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M805 Demonstrator non-engraved version w/ 18k Fine nib

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Back again is the 805 demonstrator with fine nib. I took down the listing and marked it as sold because I was having second thoughts about selling it. But, alas, I have decided to part ways with this pen after all. It's a lovely pen; hence, the indecision on my part. Even so, I have my eyes on another grail pen, and this one needs a new home. I will include the original box and pouch that it came with. I'm asking $470, priority shipping included. And, for a limited time only, I'll include a complimentary bottle of Visconti blue ink (without the plastic outer box) with this purchase. No further price drops, so this is the lowest I will accept for this pen that is becoming exceedingly more difficult to find for a good price.

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
I'm motivated to sell is pen. Thus, one time price drop to $438, priority shippping and either one new bottle of Visconti blue or Sailor Yami-dori ink will be included as well.

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Really want the other pen, so I've decided to drop it one more time: $405. Free priority shipping and either Visconti blue ink or Sailor Yami-dori. Thanks for looking!

mcmck
November 26th, 2016, 09:20 PM
My wife's friend decided to pick this one up. Thanks for looking.