PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Wink Pens Glass-Nibbed Pen

heymatthew
December 3rd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Got the Wink Pens Glass-Nibbed pen from Kickstarter yesterday and it's not for me. Never inked. Opened it, looked at it, put it up.

Asking $45 shipped. Final offer. If it doesn't sell, I'll stick it on a shelf. Not sure what these retail for now post-Kickstarter but I know this is about $20 less than I paid via KS. I'd trade straight up for a TWSBI 580AL (yes, the AL is more than the asking price of this pen, but this pen retails for $120 and I paid $60 via Kickstarter so I think trade value is comparable).

Thanks
Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heymatthew
December 4th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Bump.

creeder14
December 5th, 2016, 12:56 AM
Would you take a bottle of discontinued Caran D'Ache Saffron ink in trade?

heymatthew
December 5th, 2016, 03:33 AM
Would you take a bottle of discontinued Caran D'Ache Saffron ink in trade?

Thanks for the offer but I've got more inks than you can shake a stick at. Many unused.

nachum
December 5th, 2016, 06:25 AM
any pictures?

heymatthew
December 5th, 2016, 07:05 AM
any pictures?

I can take some later.

But it looks just like the ones from the Kickstarter campaign. Here's a link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/173263176/winkpens-write-with-wine-juice-or-tea-get-creative

I'll get some photos in a bit. Got a baby on my arm and just got her to sleep. Don't wanna wake the beast! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alc3261
December 5th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Still haven't received mine from the original Kickstarter.......

heymatthew
December 5th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Still haven't received mine from the original Kickstarter.......

You can get this one for less than the pledge price. :)

heymatthew
December 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Still available.

Jobesmirage
December 6th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Would you be interested in a Da Gong 56 Vanishing Point? https://imgur.com/a/UdZGh

Sagebrush64
December 6th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Glad (not really) to hear that someone else has not received theirs from KS campaign....seems she ran into $$ problems and is struggling to get everyone's orders fulfilled!

heymatthew
December 7th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Glad (not really) to hear that someone else has not received theirs from KS campaign....seems she ran into $$ problems and is struggling to get everyone's orders fulfilled!

Yeah. She grossly mismanaged her funds and the project as a whole. She's now having to sell the pen at high prices to recoup some cost to be able to afford to ship preorders from Kickstarter. It's a mess.

You can pay extra for shipping and she'll ship immediately.

She should have set up a shipping account and not touched that money. Instead, she repurposed shipping funds to complete production and couldn't afford to ship.

Seems stupid. It is stupid. She hasn't a clue about what she's doing. The pen is actually pretty nice though and is exactly as promised.

heymatthew
December 9th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Price drop.

heymatthew
December 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Bump.

heymatthew
December 13th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Still available...