PDA

View Full Version : Esterbrook Pens for Sale and some others, modern and vintage - Cheaper Pens

Jobesmirage
December 11th, 2016, 12:53 PM
All pens have been re-saced or cleaned and have been talced and restored - will put down all known issues with the pens.

Esterbrook J Black [B] 2668 - Firm Medium - Jet black and beautiful - $35

Esterbrook LJ Grey [B] 1551 - Firm Medium - The slimmer version of the J pen, good example of the grey mackerel color - $35

Esterbrook J Grey [B] 2668 - Firm Medium - A nice silver swirl on this pen - $35

Esterbrook J Red [B] 1555 - Firm Fine - little bit less swirled than the other but a great color for an esterbrook - $35

Esterbrook J Red [B] 2556 - Firm Fine - A really swirled red Esterbrook pen that I think looks exceptionally beautiful - $35

Waldorf Gold Pen [D] Fine Nib - Semi hooded nibs, lever fillers with sacs - Made in USA on the lever. Fair amount of scuffing/brassing on the lever. The section has been shellac-ed. - $10.00

Stradford Grey Pen [D] F nib- noted in the pictures, the pen is in rough shape but working. The front section is pretty beatup but its a cool cheapie pen that works well. The pen has a sac guard in the body and I replacd the rubber sac in the guard. - $10.00

Osmroid Blue Pen [B] Soft Medium Nib - While the nib is not "FLEX", it is soft and shows line variation when used. Comes with an interesting black rubber converter that fills. - $16.50

Plagium Bulb Filler [C] M Stub Nib - A pen with a green body and ebonite top cap. The pen has a cool filling mechanism where you take the blind cap off the black and squeeze to fill. The pen holds A LOT of ink because the entire pen body is used to hold ink. The nib is around a medium stub, but the cool part is, the steel nib actually has some flex to it and you can get some line variation. Better pics here: https://imgur.com/a/aab5v - $35

New Conklin Crescent [C] F nib - A replica of the Mark Twain Crescent Fountain pen that features a crescent filler system. The black has body mimics the BCHR of past crescent pens and a Rose Gold trim. Currently I have an Anderson EF nib on the pen but I can replace it with the original Conklin F nib. The original nib has a two tone look with a crescent shaped breather hole. - $80

Brown Esterbrook J pen has been sold

Verification Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Wy5UG
Shipping in CONUS included