PDA

View Full Version : Vanness

mandrbeck
December 13th, 2016, 06:51 PM
I am fortunate to live close enough to Little Rock to shop at Vanness. They are one of the real gems of the fountain pen world. One visit really stands out to me. My brother-in-law came to visit and could not wait to visit Vanness. He had recently discovered fountain pens and could not believe his luck that Vanness was so close to his sister and brother-in-law. Lisa spent well over an hour showing him pens and inks and helped him select the pen perfect for him. She was generous with her time and knowledge. It's stores like Vanness, and people like Lisa, that make this hobby so enjoyable. If you ever find yourself close to Little Rock, stop by Vanness. You won't be disappointed.

EHV
December 14th, 2016, 03:54 AM
I am jealous that you are so close. I'd love to visit in person some day. I have had several orders from them with outstanding service so I felt compelled to add a post. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer that looks forward to his next order with Vanness.

Just to add; I think that we are so very lucky to have several places available to us that offer what we want with such stellar, personal service and attention to detail.

mtnbiker62
December 14th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I am always so envious of people who live close to pen shops. Up here in the hinterlands of Utah, it's a luxury I'm afraid I'll never have. But maybe it's a good thing; if there were a pen shop close, my financial situation might be even more precarious than it already is! :(

Jon Szanto
December 14th, 2016, 03:53 PM
If I lived anywhere close, I'd be there all the time. I've had the good fortune to spend time with Lisa, and a little bit with Mike, at a couple of pen shows, and nicer people you'll never find. They are doing good things for pen people, old and new. Here's Lisa being enthusiastic last August in SF...

http://i.imgur.com/6nhwuJ3.gif