PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nakaya Long Writer in Ao-tamenuri w/14k Rhodium Broad CI Mottishaw Nib

mcmck
December 29th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Here's your chance to get a Long Writer in the long discontinued Ao-tamenuri finish. This pen is in mint condition. What is more, the Ao finish in this pen is stunning. The green is everywhere noticeable on the section. There's is even some green peaking out at the end of the barrel and the cap, though it can only be seen in the right light. It's exactly what Nakaya was expecting and couldn't deliver on a consistent basis; hence, the discontinuation of the finish. This pen can no longer be had except on the secondary market. It has rhodium furniture and the Mottishaw cursive italic customization really sings. Although not pictured, the pen comes with kimono, box, cartridges, and papers. As evident from the customization, it is was purchased from nibs.com. The value of this pen should only go up. Asking $800, shipping included. CONUS only and PayPal only. The only trades I will consider are for a decapod or decapod twist in the Ao finish. Thus, in reality no trades. Thanks so much for your interest.

mcmck
June 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Bump

Curtisvan
June 1st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Beautiful pen. Great seller. But with confidence!

mcmck
June 1st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Sale Pending!

mrincon
June 1st, 2017, 09:44 PM
:( I want it! Alas seems I am too late