PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTT: Pilot Custom 823 for Sailor 1911 or Pro Gear Realo, plus other pens to trade etc

ChadRiggsbee
December 29th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Hi there!

I acquired a Pilot Custom 823 shortly before the holidays, and while I like it a lot and think it is a great pen, it is also unfortunately a bit redundant in my collection and is not getting as much use as it should. It is the brown amber demonstrator model with gold trim, and a fine nib (14kt, Pilot #15 size).

I would love to acquire a Sailor 1911, Pro Gear, or Pro Gear II Realo with a medium nib. I am not very picky about finishes (I don't particularly care for completely clear, colorless demonstrators, but that's not an issue with Realos anyway). I would also love to pick up a Sailor King of Pen with a medium nib (any model is good, Profit, PG, etc., just not a clear, colorless demonstrator). Other than the Sailors, I'd also love to get a Montblanc 146 or 149 with a fine or medium nib, or an Aurora Optima or 88 with a fine or medium nib.

To "even up" a trade for one of the aforementioned pens, I also have some other pens I'm looking to trade: I have a Pilot Vanishing Point, medium 18kt nib, in gunmetal and black finish; a Sailor 1911 Standard, fine 14kt nib, blue finish with gold trim; and a Pilot Lucina, fine steel nib, black finish with gold trim. All pens are in excellent condition with original boxes, and the Custom 823 comes in the large gift box with a 70mL bottle of Pilot Blue ink (only missing ~4mL or so). I can also throw in cash to even up a trade if needed.

On the less pricey side, some other pens I am interested in are:

For the 823 (or for both the Vanishing Point and the 1911 S): Sailor 1911 Large, Pro Gear, or Pro Gear II with a medium nib, a Pilot Custom 742/743/912 with a Waverly nib

For the Vanishing Point or 1911 S: a Sailor Promenade with a medium nib, Pilot Custom Heritage 92 with fine-medium or medium nib, or a Platinum 3776 Century with a broad nib (prefer the black and gold finish, or the black diamond or blue with rhodium trim -- I already have a Chartres Blue and a Bourgogne).

For the Pilot Lucina: a TWSBI classic with a fine or medium nib

Other offers are always welcome too -- thanks very much for reading, and Happy New Year!

Best,
Chad

Camdenrb
January 7th, 2017, 03:27 PM
i have a slim sheaffer targa in black if your interested

Camdenrb
January 7th, 2017, 03:48 PM
i would be interested in the Pilot VP

Moonkata84
January 20th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Hello! I have a Pelikan m400 in Fine and a Pilot Decimo in Fine with CSI. I am interested in the 823 or other Sailors.

Link for photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfgPdxjdLw/

nicolas
January 29th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Hello,

I may be interested in the 823, I have a Pro Gear with M nib.