PDA

View Full Version : SOLD HOW TO MARK YOUR LISTING "SOLD"

FredRydr
January 5th, 2017, 09:17 AM
This is how you mark your listing SOLD:

(The alternative method: Edit Post - then in the upper left corner, change your Prefix to SOLD.)

Feel free to bump.

Relisted with a longer title to: https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/19403-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-lt-LOOK-HERE!!!

jar
January 5th, 2017, 09:21 AM
bump always wanted to do that

kevmid
January 5th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Thanks very much for this. So many times I have looked at a thread to find at the bottom things have been sold, or the seller has posted it is sold without using the thread tools to close the thread.
Saves a lot of time!

jackokun
January 5th, 2017, 11:56 AM
amazing ! well needed :applause::thumb:

Penjonesing
January 5th, 2017, 04:26 PM
If anyone knows a way to accomplish this same thing using tapatalk, that would be great. Please share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoonage
January 5th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Any way to make this a "Sticky" post so it always stays on the top of the page? Would be helpful I think.

Denizzz
January 5th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Yep, great topic! thank you for bringing this up, i am very thankful to Chrissy as she tought me how to do it. Very useful feature in my opinion!

Chrissy
January 6th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Thank you Fred, That's a good point. :)

I'm assuming that in order to make any post a 'sticky' we would need the forum administrator to do it. As he's never around there's nothing we can do about it. :(

Woody
January 7th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Bump

Woody
January 9th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Bump up! Think it's working.

Curtisvan
January 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Bump

Dronak
January 20th, 2017, 06:25 AM
This is good information. Since I saw there were "SOLD" markings, I thought all posts where items were sold would have them, but that's not always the case. This post should help everyone mark their posts as sold when they are, and make it easier for readers to know which posts still have items available. I agree with one of the earlier comments, that this should be a sticky post so it doesn't get lost over time, and we don't have to keep bumping it. Thanks.

KrazyIvan
January 26th, 2017, 11:33 AM
bump

Spoonage
January 27th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Bump.

checkrail
February 14th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Bump.

Spoonage
February 15th, 2017, 03:35 AM
:bump:

KrazyIvan
February 15th, 2017, 09:02 AM
I wish someone would make this a sticky.

Zhivago
February 23rd, 2017, 01:50 PM
I'll bump this useful thread with a slightly related point and a quibble of mine. I certainly don't object to members posting 'pm sent' in for sale threads here. However, if you are going to do that, you really should be ready to buy the item or close to it. Recently, I've been contacted by pm senters who only had a question about the item or had a trade to propose. The pens in question going to them were hardly sure things, and in each case they didn't end up buying them.

As we know, not everyone is aware of the red 'sold' thingy this thread is dedicated to, so seeing 'pm sent' could easily throw someone off as to the availability of an item. Again, this is only a quibble, not something to be angry or outraged over. But please do be ready to send money before you post your 'pm sent.' :)