PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Whipping Post Leather Messenger Bag

heymatthew
January 5th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Hello all,
Looking to part with a Whipping Post Vintage Leather Messenger Bag. I purchased this about a year ago and used it for about 6 months or so for light-duty office carry (MacBook, Notebook, Pens, Small Camera, etc.). It has never been abused or mistreated. It is showing patina on the corners and edges. No rips, tears or creases. It's a very comfortable bag with plenty of space (more than you'd think). I love the bag, but it's larger than I want to carry and I'm carrying my stuff in a camera bag now so I can keep it all together.

This bag retailed for $295 plus shipping. I'm asking $165 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. Not particularly interested in trades at this time, but may be convinced to trade for a pen (something that sells in the same price range from Pilot, Sailor, Franklin Christoph, Shawn Newton, etc.).

Please PM or email with questions or offers. Photos will be available tomorrow as the bag is hanging at work.

Thanks,
Matthew

Dreck
January 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Is there a separate, integral pocket inside the main compartment where one might stash pens, inks, or a pistol?

heymatthew
January 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Is there a separate, integral pocket inside the main compartment where one might stash pens, inks, or a pistol?

Kind of... there's a laptop pocket and then a main compartment and a small pocket on the front which is covered by the front flap. And there's a "magazine" pocket on the back.

Here's a link to the actual bags: https://whippingpost.com/products/the-vintage-messenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
February 1st, 2017, 07:02 AM
Bumping this with some photos...

heymatthew
February 3rd, 2017, 05:51 AM
Bump. Open to reasonable offers and trades. Something in the $150-200 range would be suitable.

heymatthew
February 5th, 2017, 08:45 PM
One more bump before eBay.

heymatthew
February 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
No luck on the bay. Going to try here a little longer before I send it to the back of the coat closet.