PDA

View Full Version : Duty Free

Tracy Lee
March 13th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Of all the perfume and jewelry and gadgets in this magazine this is the cover.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tracy Lee
March 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Sorry, metro screwed up the upload.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bogon07
March 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Isn't that one of those fibre-tip Parkers with the pseudo nib ?

KrazyIvan
March 13th, 2013, 04:24 PM
It's the Anti-nib!

Scrawler
March 13th, 2013, 06:33 PM
If someone will tell me how to upload a PDF I will post my review of this thing. I should have kept it at the bottom of a drawer somewhere in my collection of things I do not like, but I gave it away to someone who in my estimation fitted into the category of persons for whom such items are created.

vhr5
March 13th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Scrawler - You might be able to "Save As" or "Print" into another format that you can upload to this site. Some PDF programs have this option.

Tracy Lee
March 15th, 2013, 08:34 PM
At Bertram's today I got to handle one and write with it. Ugh, I felt a little dirty after, like I had betrayed something inside of me. I liked it's weight but that was all. A spent a little time apologizing to my three fountain pens that took the trip with me. :p

Scrawler
March 15th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Scrawler - You might be able to "Save As" or "Print" into another format that you can upload to this site. Some PDF programs have this option.

I do not know how that would work. It is full of photos and writing samples. Maybe I could post it on some sort of external site and provide a link.

Wolfeeh
March 30th, 2013, 05:10 PM
They're called the Parker 5th. Apparently the fifth way to write after fountain pen, ballpoint, rollerball and mechanical pencil.

I had a go of one in the Pen Shop (uk chain)... I personally found it quite pleasant to write with and would have considered one as part of a collection, the one I played with had a nice aesthetic and good build quality. Then I found out how much it cost and I thought no waaaaay!? I could have bought a brand new Lamy 2000 for what it cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KrazyIvan
March 31st, 2013, 03:31 PM
@ Scrawler, If you have google drive, you can upload it there and share it.