PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Great Experience w/ Tactile Turn

HoLmeslice
January 10th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Greetings all,

I'm leaving with you a very positive experience with Will from Tactile Turn Pens, a small outfit based in Plano, TX. A few months back I purchased one of this dealer's Tactile Turn Gist fountain pens (secondhand) on this very forum. It's a great pen, and whenever I use it I always enjoy it - idiosyncrasies and all. Nevertheless, I somehow managed to crack the cap on my pen, which undoubtedly brought me a few moments of sadness.

However, upon alerting the fine gentleman running the show at Tactile Turn, he offered to ship me a new cap - SANS PAYMENT - along with instructions on how to swap the finial from my old cap to the new one! Needless to say, I wasn't expecting that at all, and it more than made my day! All said, I'm more than pleased with both the product and the customer service from Will at Tactile Turn. I am very much looking forward to purchasing more of his beautiful wares in the future.

So, thanks to Will for excellent service, and beautiful pens.

Cheers and God bless,
Quinton, aka HoLmeslice

Ares_92
January 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Will has his shop literally less than five minutes away from my house, I got to pick up my Gist AS SOON as it was ready from Kickstarter and he even gave me a tour of his shop. Very cool guy, always a pleasure to go see him. Glad his pens have made a impression!